Klei pls fix this rework

5 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Well honestly she could solo stuff like deer and moose, it's just not really that cost-efficient or fun to leave the fighting to her while having your only contribution be working as a material gatherer for her potions.

(Off-topic)

Reveal hidden contents

You just click on the little eye thingy to the right of the text size image.png.19b6d25e2d8d6152097a84a937746ac5.png

My main problem with that is where's the fun with fighting raid bosses with that? If you have literally any main attacker like wolfgang, wigfrid or anyone that doesn't have a damage penalty, you're better off staying out of the fight since you'd be 1. Low on health if you're being a glass cannon or 2. You're wasting anything that's not a ham with the damage debuff. The best course of action would be to again, leave Abigail with all the work while just flooding her flower with healing potions. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just unsure whether it'll be interesting enough to just sit in the sidelines and not do much. Then again, I could be entirely wrong so I strongly request for either advice for fighting with friends against raid bosses or to test how its like in the kind of situation I mentioned and share the results.

Yeah, that's exactly what i think. Like, these fights for Wendy were made to be annoying and not worth the effort, not interesting or a viable option imo.

I don't know why just look at spiders or bosses, there's so many creatures in the game that Abigail can help with in your explorations. 

And i totally don't want to be a fight viewer while I drown Abigail in tonics.

3 hours ago, Toriih said:

Yeah, that's exactly what i think. Like, these fights for Wendy were made to be annoying and not worth the effort, not interesting or a viable option imo.

I don't know why just look at spiders or bosses, there's so many creatures in the game that Abigail can help with in your explorations. 

And i totally don't want to be a fight viewer while I drown Abigail in tonics.

So as it turns out.. I WAS able to kill the Bearger with Abigail.. she died a lot and it took way to freaking long (over 8 in game days) I also had to Kite a Year Two Deerclops into it which-

Spoiler

By the Way Bearger makes laughably quick work out of killing a Deerclops if anyone was wondering..

I have no idea how many times Abigail had to die though... and I am assuming that if it takes Mourning Glory and Nightmare fuel to create more Abigail Flowers.. that Klei intends for you NOT to be able to endlessly Summon Abigail from her flower at some point.. 

No potion effect I applied to her seemed to help, so still it would seem that the best way to Solo a Bearger as Wendy is to-

Spoiler

Wait till it goes into Hybernation mode and then plant gunpowder charges around it in a circle then light them from a safe distance by creating a trail of placed saplings or freshly planted pinecones.. about 18 Gunpowder should do the trick and still leave it with just enough HP left for Abby to finish off.

I still wish there was some really extremely high cost potion I can craft to better help in that area though... Especially if your playing this game Alone without other players.. the High HP Bosses can be annoying..

of course I could just toggle them off for Solo-Play, but where’s the fun in that?!

22 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So as it turns out.. I WAS able to kill the Bearger with Abigail.. she died a lot and it took way to freaking long (over 8 in game days) I also had to Kite a Year Two Deerclops into it which-

Reveal hidden contents

By the Way Bearger makes laughably quick work out of killing a Deerclops if anyone was wondering..

I have no idea how many times Abigail had to die though... and I am assuming that if it takes Mourning Glory and Nightmare fuel to create more Abigail Flowers.. that Klei intends for you NOT to be able to endlessly Summon Abigail from her flower at some point.. 

No potion effect I applied to her seemed to help, so still it would seem that the best way to Solo a Bearger as Wendy is to-

Reveal hidden contents

Wait till it goes into Hybernation mode and then plant gunpowder charges around it in a circle then light them from a safe distance by creating a trail of placed saplings or freshly planted pinecones.. about 18 Gunpowder should do the trick and still leave it with just enough HP left for Abby to finish off.

I still wish there was some really extremely high cost potion I can craft to better help in that area though... Especially if your playing this game Alone without other players.. the High HP Bosses can be annoying..

of course I could just toggle them off for Solo-Play, but where’s the fun in that?!

Uhm, if you don't like do Kite with a hambat (i don't really know how it is in a console) treeguards can deal with Deerclops, that's an cheap tactic. You can also use the swamp or toothtraps. That can work for Bearger too, and when they're low or too much damaged you can enter in the action.

But about all that, let's move it to other topics, because the main idea of this one is opinions and ideas about these tweaks, it's getting too extended with other conversations, i am feeling that this can divert attention a lot from what was planned. Bosses and Wendy really don't match together. If you want or need to discuss about tactics, go ahead and create another topic! I can even go there if I have something to say. I don't want to sound rude, but it was necessary to say xd

4 minutes ago, ShyRo-Zyerenzy said:

The mechanic is not bad, it's just you need to be really really low hp to barely her the damage back. It can stay with that damage tied to sanity or change the formula to get that damage earlier or remove the aoe damage penalty. 

Being insane is cool, it's like "the more insane, the more tied to abigail" so she gets stronger and it doesn't sacrifice your participation, but even that way the penalty need to be removed.

Basing Abigail's damage on sanity makes zero sense.

It works with Bernie cause teddy bears are meant to help kids not be afraid, which translates to literally protecting them from nightmares in DST.

Abigail is supposed to be a classic "protective older sibling", hence fighting harder when Wendy is in grave danger.

So, I'm voting for better scaling. And if linear scaling is "too much", then something to the power of 1.5 would bring decent results as well.

Perhaps in conjunction with a buff to the Choleric Tonic. Say, from 20% more damage to 30-40%.

Ohhh.. You are right..  Klei really thinks deeply about it. I wasn't aware of that perspective, iam more attached to the game experience than the meaning of her skills. Forget changing it to sanity. But it needs better damage, we all agree on that. Also it's a good concept, just a tweak and it's good. 

On 21/03/2020 at 10:23 PM, reDink said:

In my opinion, I believe that the following changes would be beneficial for the current Abigail, keeping a little of the old gameplay:
Abigail Level 1 = 10dmg
Abigail Level 2 = 20dmg / 3 days to UP (With Sisturn 2 days)
Abigail Level 3 = 40dmg / 6 days to UP (With Sisturn 4 days)

I thought it would take longer for Abigail to evolve just thinking about the use and care that the player will have in keeping her alive!

Change the DEF Elixir to give her a little % of defense
Stack any Elixir with HEALING Elixirs... making it possible to use any elixir plus the healing elixir

This will be nice, the old + new Abigail Mechanics.
Not OVERPOWER, not NERFED...

THATS IT...

Just as my friend said here, that sounds PERFECT.

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

Basing Abigail's damage on sanity makes zero sense.

It works with Bernie cause teddy bears are meant to help kids not be afraid, which translates to literally protecting them from nightmares in DST.

Abigail is supposed to be a classic "protective older sibling", hence fighting harder when Wendy is in grave danger.

So, I'm voting for better scaling. And if linear scaling is "too much", then something to the power of 1.5 would bring decent results as well.

Perhaps in conjunction with a buff to the Choleric Tonic. Say, from 20% more damage to 30-40%.

I just thought it was a good idea, but even if they don't change the way damage is achieved, that penalty needs to go away. She could at least get +5 damage per Tier, totalizing 30 at Tier 3 at least. Her maximum damage could still bem 60 based on health and her level up days could multiply, as you can see. I just hope Klei do a nice decision.

Haven't played new Wendy yet. So anything I say will be purely theoretical. But there is a thing that bothers me from Klei's game design decisions sometimes:

• The major health and minor health elixir. They fill the same function in different degrees, which is to heal Abby slowly over a period of time. One is cheaper, weaker and last for a long time, the other one is more expensive, stronger and last for short while. They are used in slightly different scenarios, but at the end of the day they are the same thing. Wouldn't it have been better to make them work differently? For example: one is slightly cheaper and immediately heals Abby for a "tiny" amount of health (30-40 health for example) and does not conflict with other elixirs (it doesn't overwrite an elixir that Abby is already using); the other one is slgihtly more expensive and heals more health to Abby over a period of time (15-20 health/sec over 10 seconds, healing for a total of 150-200 health) but conflicts with other elixirs (it does overwrite Abby's current elixir). This way they would work differently, and would serve 2 different functions, one gives Abby much more survivability, the other supports Abby while powered up by another elixir.
  • Abigail gets stronger as Wendy has less health. In order to take the most advantage of Abby you need to have less health (making any battle riskier), and since Wendy does less damage to enemies, any battle drags for longer (making deadly mistakes more likely to happen). You want to avoid direct combat with Wendy at low health due to this, so if you want to definitely avoid death: either you heal and fight with a "weaker" Abby, or you don't and let Abby do all the dirty work (or you git gud, of course). Another option is to fight with ranged weapons since Abby will get most of the aggro anyway, but the only ones available are the blow darts (too expensive and time-consuming to farm unless you play with Wicker -and even then-), electric darts (only viable with caves enabled), and boomerangs (might as well work to lower your own health...). My suggestion would be to make ranged weapons easier to get and to use even if that means reducing their overall damage, but increasing Wendy's damage to normal amounts would work as well.

1 hour ago, ShyRo-Zyerenzy said:

The mechanic is not bad, it's just you need to be really really low hp to barely her the damage back. It can stay with that damage tied to sanity or change the formula to get that damage earlier or remove the aoe damage penalty. 

we sacrified damage to have control over her. Before has a lot of damage but only without light now she has decent damage and can be more useful with elixirs and the what she is controled. I tested klaus and bee queen and her damage its so high if you are a little low isnt a problem because fighting you supose to wear armor and have some healing. And for farming low hp mobs the damage its ok, you can farm a lot of food in no time being at 100% hp so if you want it to be quick just use her many ways of buffing her damage

The problem with Wendy’s Rework is that Abigail doesn’t retain her increased damage during dusk and night anymore.

Elixir Potions Don’t stack on Abigail and some won’t last very long at all. If Ectoherbology is meant to be Wendy’s most powerful new Refresh change Potions should be allowed to stack.

There are Two types of Stacking-

1-Where you apply the same potion multiple times for increased duration. For example Three  40 Sec Shields Potions would be 120 Seconds worth of Protection.

2- Where you can apply different potions for different effects to be active at the same time, for example: Speed Boost, Shield and Damage all at once.

There should be a hard Cap limit on how many potions you can apply to Abigail at once to Avoid Extremely Overpowered Abigails. So like maybe  4-5 total. So for Example I can do the 3 Defense for 120 Sec Shield + 1 Vigor Mortis for Speed Boost.

the next two problems with Abigail are more of a Console player problem- But its still Problems that need fixing nonetheless.. You have to be close to Abigail within Hitting Distance of her to Desummon her and Return her into her Flower which if we are intended to run around with Low Health Makes it almost impossible to actually Desummon Abigail on Consoles without getting dead center of the fight.

Another problem Console players have is that Abigail can accidentally be hit in one hit by Wendy which will Instantly “Kill” Abigail, Ending any Ectoherbology Potions you had applied on her and Reseting her fully blossomed 600 Health back down below 60 :( If I’m supposed to HELP Abigail in Battle.. why is it so easy to Accidentally murder her Reseting all her stats in the Process?

the Next issue with Abigail is strictly on PC at the Moment because Console players do not yet have the “Less Riled Up Hotfix” (yup that’s what I’m Calling it..) Less Riled Up Abigail no longer aggressively Targets Butterflies, Bees or Rabbits for Wendy..

Which is just plain Dumb, BECAUSE PRE-Rework Wendy could achieve this same exact Result by simply “Kiting” them towards Abigail.

So pretty much they Nerfed something Abigail has had all along, (although admit-ably the new Over Aggressive way was A LOT Easier.)

Lastly I wish I could put more then just Flower petals into Sisturn.

Maybe I can put Evil flower inside it to increase Abby Damage Without Wendy needing to be low on Health..

Or maybe I can put Mourning Glory into it for an unknown effect?

Edit- I want to add more here a DEAD human Player can Haunt items in the game world to force them to change Appearance, Such as normal flower has a % Chance to become an Evil Flower, A Pigmen has a % Chance to become a Werepig, And if a Dead player haunts a Red or Blue Hound they have a chance to “Flip” the dogs color.

This was a HUGE Missed Opportunity with Abigail being able to be told to Haunt things to have a % Chance to achieve this same Result but WITHOUT a Human player needing to become a ghost. :( 

3 minutes ago, pedregales said:

Haven't played new Wendy yet. So anything I say will be purely theoretical. But there is a thing that bothers me from Klei's game design decisions sometimes:

• The major health and minor health elixir. They fill the same function in different degrees, which is to heal Abby slowly over a period of time. One is cheaper, weaker and last for a long time, the other one is more expensive, stronger and last for short while. They are used in slightly different scenarios, but at the end of the day they are the same thing. Wouldn't it have been better to make them work differently? For example: one is slightly cheaper and immediately heals Abby for a "tiny" amount of health (30-40 health for example) and does not conflict with other elixirs (it doesn't overwrite an elixir that Abby is already using); the other one is slgihtly more expensive and heals more health to Abby over a period of time (15-20 health/sec over 10 seconds, healing for a total of 150-200 health) but conflicts with other elixirs (it does overwrite Abby's current elixir). This way they would work differently, and would serve 2 different functions, one gives Abby much more survivability, the other supports Abby while powered up by another elixir.
  • Abigail gets stronger as Wendy has less health. In order to take the most advantage of Abby you need to have less health (making any battle riskier), and since Wendy does less damage to enemies, any battle drags for longer (making deadly mistakes more likely to happen). You want to avoid direct combat with Wendy at low health due to this, so if you want to definitely avoid death: either you heal and fight with a "weaker" Abby, or you don't and let Abby do all the dirty work (or you git gud, of course). Another option is to fight with ranged weapons since Abby will get most of the aggro anyway, but the only ones available are the blow darts (too expensive and time-consuming to farm unless you play with Wicker -and even then-), electric darts (only viable with caves enabled), and boomerangs (might as well work to lower your own health...). My suggestion would be to make ranged weapons easier to get and to use even if that means reducing their overall damage, but increasing Wendy's damage to normal amounts would work as well.

Not wrong at all. Imo these final changes isn't needed (not saying you're wrong), when they (if they) fix what we are asking here, Abigail and Wendy's fight are no longer going to be a problem.

On 24/03/2020 at 18:43, Mike23Ua said:

Maybe I can put Evil flower inside it to increase Abby Damage Without Wendy needing to be low on Health..

Don't forget the Lune Tree Blossom

3 hours ago, Vultureneck said:

Can we just bring back Abigail's old riled up mode? Having her focus on every mob without my attention was my favorite part about the rework and now it's gone

yes we definitly need that mode back. It was a wonderful thing to farm butterfly or other mobs

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

The problem with Wendy’s Rework is that Abigail doesn’t retain her increased damage during dusk and night anymore.

Elixir Potions Don’t stack on Abigail and some won’t last very long at all. If Ectoherbology is meant to be Wendy’s most powerful new Refresh change Potions should be allowed to stack.

There are Two types of Stacking-

1-Where you apply the same potion multiple times for increased duration. For example Three  40 Sec Shields Potions would be 120 Seconds worth of Protection.

2- Where you can apply different potions for different effects to be active at the same time, for example: Speed Boost, Shield and Damage all at once.

There should be a hard Cap limit on how many potions you can apply to Abigail at once to Avoid Extremely Overpowered Abigails. So like maybe  4-5 total. So for Example I can do the 3 Defense for 120 Sec Shield + 1 Vigor Mortis for Speed Boost.

the next two problems with Abigail are more of a Console player problem- But its still Problems that need fixing nonetheless.. You have to be close to Abigail within Hitting Distance of her to Desummon her and Return her into her Flower which if we are intended to run around with Low Health Makes it almost impossible to actually Desummon Abigail on Consoles without getting dead center of the fight.

Another problem Console players have is that Abigail can accidentally be hit in one hit by Wendy which will Instantly “Kill” Abigail, Ending any Ectoherbology Potions you had applied on her and Reseting her fully blossomed 600 Health back down below 60 :( If I’m supposed to HELP Abigail in Battle.. why is it so easy to Accidentally murder her Reseting all her stats in the Process?

the Next issue with Abigail is strictly on PC at the Moment because Console players do not yet have the “Less Riled Up Hotfix” (yup that’s what I’m Calling it..) Less Riled Up Abigail no longer aggressively Targets Butterflies, Bees or Rabbits for Wendy..

Which is just plain Dumb, BECAUSE PRE-Rework Wendy could achieve this same exact Result by simply “Kiting” them towards Abigail.

So pretty much they Nerfed something Abigail has had all along, (although admit-ably the new Over Aggressive way was A LOT Easier.)

Lastly I wish I could put more then just Flower petals into Sisturn.

Edit- I want to add more here a DEAD human Player can Haunt items in the game world to force them to change Appearance, Such as normal flower has a % Chance to become an Evil Flower, A Pigmen has a % Chance to become a Werepig, And if a Dead player haunts a Red or Blue Hound they have a chance to “Flip” the dogs color.

This was a HUGE Missed Opportunity with Abigail being able to be told to Haunt things to have a % Chance to achieve this same Result but WITHOUT a Human player needing to become a ghost. :( 

I think using 4-5 potions would be too OP so for me 2 should be enough and instead of using 4-5 potions at a time they should buff their time like 30second to 1 minute or so. and giving sisturn evil flower and gaining more power seems a good ability (and giving evil flowers to sisturn would give -25 sanity per minute right? that would be cool too) and I think giving sisturn 4 mourning glory should boost her health to 750 or 900 that would be awesome instead of giving a random effect (with 4 mourning glory we shouldnt get any kind of a sanity or lose it if it was goint to it would be too OP)

Lastly can we talk about abigail's sanity loss? when I'm around my friends they are losing a lot of sanity for me they should get rid of that. I don't want to make my friends go insane because of my cute sister :(

2 hours ago, Escrowm said:

Lastly can we talk about abigail's sanity loss? when I'm around my friends they are losing a lot of sanity for me they should get rid of that. I don't want to make my friends go insane because of my cute sister :(

Abigail has no sanity aura, if your friends are losing sanity while near you that's probably a pipspook you're carrying around.

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

More damage for what? And i dont think elixirs shpuld stack, just pay attention when she needs an elixir if not is just a faceroll character

We cant talk about nerf here just for a little of damage in one periode of the time (or in caves but 90% of people dont know there is ruins in this game)

Since I haven't seen it so far, I'll give my perspective on each of the elixirs and what I think could be their potential use.

Renevant Restorative = last for two days, adds an extra 1 health per second regen.

Is nice if you're in a situation where you'll be fighting sporadically through a few days. I don't find myself in such situations excep when I'm exploring an early game world. Other than that, you'll probably rely on Abigail's health regen or use the following elixir if you really need her health back up immediately.

Spectral Cure-All= last for 15 seconds, adds an extra 20 health per second regen.

You very very rarely will need this super quick heal unless you're fighting bosses or you're jumping from fight to fight non-stop in a ruins rush scenario and the like. Other than that, you're better just relying on Abigail's passive regen. Useful in certain situations, but expensive.

Unyielding Draught = adds an extra 0.3 duration to Abigail's passive shield.

A good elixir that increases survibability. Problem is Abigail's default shield is more than enough to kill most crowds of mobs unless is a very large spelumonkey nest or a very long frog rain. And since is useless against single targets probably won't be seeing much use outside very very nitche situations.

Distliged vengance / +0.3 shiled duration & retaliation when an enemy hits the shield.

An improved version of the previous elixir that suffers from the same problems. The retaliation damage is nice, but this is unnecessary overbuffing Abigail for the tasks you're likely to face in the day to day.

Clothering Tonic= last for 1 minute, adds a damage multipliyer of 1.2.

1.2 extra damage is not really that much, and you need to be on very low health so get the most of out it. Again, since Abigail's default can lay waste to crowds since her improved defenses you'll most likely be using these before fighting a boss for a few extra chips of damage, before swapping to the cure-all/call her back into the pokeball.

Vigor Mortis = last for 3 days, adds speed multipliyer of 1.75.

Surprisingly the most useful? Since Abigail has a light radius, you can use her as a permanent lantern, as well as being able to attack mobs that usually outrun her, such as Walrus, koaelephants and the like. And since it last 3 days and is very cheap, you can get a few in large quantities and last for entire seasons (provided she doesn't die or you replace her)

2 hours ago, CremeLover said:

Since I haven't seen it so far, I'll give my perspective on each of the elixirs and what I think could be their potential use.

Renevant Restorative = last for two days, adds an extra 1 health per second regen.

Is nice if you're in a situation where you'll be fighting sporadically through a few days. I don't find myself in such situations excep when I'm exploring an early game world. Other than that, you'll probably rely on Abigail's health regen or use the following elixir if you really need her health back up immediately.

Spectral Cure-All= last for 15 seconds, adds an extra 20 health per second regen.

You very very rarely will need this super quick heal unless you're fighting bosses or you're jumping from fight to fight non-stop in a ruins rush scenario and the like. Other than that, you're better just relying on Abigail's passive regen. Useful in certain situations, but expensive.

Unyielding Draught = adds an extra 0.3 duration to Abigail's passive shield.

A good elixir that increases survibability. Problem is Abigail's default shield is more than enough to kill most crowds of mobs unless is a very large spelumonkey nest or a very long frog rain. And since is useless against single targets probably won't be seeing much use outside very very nitche situations.

Distliged vengance / +0.3 shiled duration & retaliation when an enemy hits the shield.

An improved version of the previous elixir that suffers from the same problems. The retaliation damage is nice, but this is unnecessary overbuffing Abigail for the tasks you're likely to face in the day to day.

Clothering Tonic= last for 1 minute, adds a damage multipliyer of 1.2.

1.2 extra damage is not really that much, and you need to be on very low health so get the most of out it. Again, since Abigail's default can lay waste to crowds since her improved defenses you'll most likely be using these before fighting a boss for a few extra chips of damage, before swapping to the cure-all/call her back into the pokeball.

Vigor Mortis = last for 3 days, adds speed multipliyer of 1.75.

Surprisingly the most useful? Since Abigail has a light radius, you can use her as a permanent lantern, as well as being able to attack mobs that usually outrun her, such as Walrus, koaelephants and the like. And since it last 3 days and is very cheap, you can get a few in large quantities and last for entire seasons (provided she doesn't die or you replace her)

Imo with the exception of damage and defense tonics that are basically not worth the effort, i accept all others as situational tonics, but I saw an idea to make the smallest healing tonic an "instant" healing tonic, giving 20-30 healing points the moment it is applied, but maintaining the effect of the other.

2 hours ago, Toriih said:

Imo with the exception of damage and defense tonics that are basically not worth the effort, i accept all others as situational tonics, but I saw an idea to make the smallest healing tonic an "instant" healing tonic, giving 20-30 healing points the moment it is applied, but maintaining the effect of the other.

I can't see such an elixir seeing much use. It would probably take the player more time to apply the potion than it would take the enemies to burn through it. And it would basically be a weaker version of the Spectral Cure-All, which does restore 20 HP per second and is as close as you can get to an "instant" heal, taking all of 15 seconds to fully take effect.

Generally, I think the elixirs are in a weird spot where they are both balanced and underwhelming. Their effects (usually) are perfectly fine given their respective crafting costs, but they are rarely if ever potent enough that I feel I need to use one. (Spectral Cure-All and Vigor Mortis being exceptions, though the latter has been seriously nerfed by Abigail no longer auto-aggroing on, well, everything, so ultimately she is limited by the player's speed anyway.)

The problem with this whole Recalling and Healing thing is that you have to stand right next to Abigail to recall her.. AND to heal her you have to stand completely still and pull up an entirely separate menu tab.

These Elixirs therefore... do not work all that well on Consoles.

Maybe it’s a different story on PC, but on Console.. Wendy will need to stand off at a safe distance applying these Elixirs and watching Abigail fight OR she will Die.

Period, End of Story.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, EsaiXD said:

i always held multiple abby flowers in my inventory   pre changes  and thinking about that and what it entailed in comparison to what we have now really is much more stronger    they did try to compensate abbys survivability more with the default shield and it really does help  to keep  a singular abby alive since it changes the fact  she now has invincibility frames and doesn't get hit by  everything in a crowd. Which is really good

if you look at it back then abbys managment on damage was fairly simple too  with it being based on the time of day  or if you were in the caves or not.  This was such a unique dynamic in itself because there were processes in the game you can take advantage of on both the overworld shard and cave shard. The over world having beef which negated wendy's own damage penalty and basically counted as a separate pool of health but then you need to wait for night to have abby be at her fullest potential.  or in caves where abby is at her fullest but wendy still has her penalty and can also take damage much easier.

my question to pose is this though  What would be acceptable  to trade for what we had already.  all the characters had an upgrade in some way in each of their reworks.  But the update does really feel like a worse side grade from what we had already with wendy. 

I am thinking right now  the best thing to do is to actually scrap what elixirs do right now (giving a temporary buff)  and make it a permanent  buff that allows you to choose what you want of your abby. keep in mind that if abby dies all the progress would be lost   so this still makes you want to keep  abby alive in fights but  also aids in using other elixirs  

if this were to be done I feel abby should start at her base 20 damage she has now and 300 hp  which you can upgrade to your liking or  even make abby builds using different flowers but if abby dies at any time all the builds will be lost.

but how i would suggest builds would work would be something like abby has a max buff amount of 6 elixirs  and stacking elixirs of the same type would give diminishing returns  so yes you can have an abby that does lots of damage but she would have low hp making her more glass cannon like
say damage  the first upgrade can make her damage from 20 to 30  but each one you add on gives diminishing returns  so the next would just by 7 giving 37 then 44 50 55 60  with a max buffed attack 

defense elixer can add actual defense  percents as people have told 

thorns would be a weaker defense but act as a reflector doing damage back that was blocked  (maybe stack both)?

cure all will add Hp to abbys max hp 

speed will add speed 25%

and the weak regen will buff her regen rate 1 each

I am not sure on some of the numbers for other potions but i think this will make things better for all types of players

people can get their damage if they so choose or they can play  a middling damage defense or go full defense  with retaliation. It has many different options that should satisfy  the player base

When esaiXD speaketh of Wendy, I listen.

Archived