[Poll] On New Content

e m p t i n e s s .  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What new content would you wish the most to be added in future updates?

2. 2. What changes to existing content would you want?

• Weapon/armor buffs/nerfs
    • Food item buffs/nerfs
    • Character buffs/nerfs
    • Tweaks to melee combat
    • Tweaks to ranged combat
    • Changes to mob AI (especially mob interactions with objects)
    • Changes to worldgen
    • Changes to existing server options
    • Other (do list why in the comments!

42 minutes ago, luv said:

I just actually thought of this, bearger is supposed to be a fusion of a bear and a honey badger, this guy should be at least on par or close to dragonfly, at least in terms of health

The difference is that you never have to fight dragonfly, and bearger kinda shows up at your front door every year

Id love a combat update of sorts. I already had a few ideas laying around:

Instead of all weapons having the same swing speed, weapons now have a variety of swing speeds. Ultimately, DPS is the same, but it makes weapon choice more interesting.

* Spears are slow (0.75 swing speed) but hurt a lot (1.25x damage)

*The Thulecite Club is big and unwieldy, but hits like a truck. (0.5 swing sp. | 2x damage)

*Ham Bat is as slow as a spear, but have the same damage modifier.

4 minutes ago, Canis said:

* Spears are slow (0.75 swing speed) but hurt a lot (1.25x damage)

Sorry for the nitpicking, but you need 1.33x damage with 0.75 speed to achieve the same DPS.

(Well, 4/3 most precisely, but 1.33 is close enough to that)

I'd like more options for worldgen settings, without needing the default worldgen to be different. Fireflies being included in the list of items that can be increased or decreased, more alternate presets than Default Plus and Lights Out, easier options for setting up a caves-only server, that sort of thing. More customisability.

I'd like to see more variety with weapons, armor and apparel so there's not just 1 or two top picks for each category. It would also be nice if they could revisit some of the magic and ancient items to make them a little more practical. Heck, just expanding on magic equipment in general would be nice.

Archived