Could bunnymen turn into carrats depending on where they are?

Thanks to my friends, I'm way more confident into making this thread. Beardlords seem to be sanity based but bunnymen seem to leave carrots when they die. Is there a correlation between the two species?

Perhaps we'll get bunnymen and rabbit lore during year of the rabbit?

So some people are reporting getting a Mysterious Update today.

No details on what it is or what it does BUT just encase I panicked and am now in the process of going to all 5 of my existing game saves and building Carrat stuff before they pull the event out of the game.

Maybe an update addressing some Carrat Race bugs? We've ran into an issue on PS4 where our 2 Carrats get merged into 1 then re-duplicated on the training equipment. Might be happening due to leaving Carrats training when we log out, not really sure. Ends up pretty much destroying 1 Carrat.

3 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

Maybe a cave biome could be added to our caves that is only accessible via the lunar island. We could see some creature from down below but with the lunar twist : bunnymen, rock lobster, depth worm, slurper, slurtle\snurtle and splumonkey could get such a revamp this way.

This would be absolutely amazing! We've been in need of new caves content for quite a while.

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

No details on what it is or what it does BUT just encase I panicked and am now in the process of going to all 5 of my existing game saves and building Carrat stuff before they pull the event out of the game.

Nah man don't waste your time.

Year of the Carrat specificially ends on 21st of February which is this Friday so you got some time.

I believe you can also tweak the events to Year of the Carrat as well if you really want those builds.

Archived