Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 394861

pacovf    697
3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Balance pass on negotiation and battle grafts for both Rook and Sal

I liked every other change (buff to Booster clamp! New Unstable augmentation! Many changes to graft rarities! wooo!), but Nailed Glove got overnerfed, IMO. As a 12xp uncommon, it could reduce combo damage to 2 combo (1 after upgrade). Or make it 8 xp, and limit the damage to 3 combo (2 after upgrade). I guess we should try it out first, but it's not a very attractive graft atm.

Edited by pacovf

Kevin    1992

Couple of fixes relating to those parasites incoming - stops them from showing up in drafts, and crashing when they upgrade.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TF3    167

I dont know about the strength of the new Hangunder graft, but I absolutely love the flavor of it. Just trying to imagine surgically grafting a shot glass onto your body is hilarious.

• Like 1

ArtixBot    102

The new negotiation parasite cards have Unplayable as a keyword, but I thought those were supposed to be removed for readability's sake?

ResettePlayer    4986

Art nerd request: are there higher resolutions available for these cards (even as tempart as they are)? Some of these are borderline body horror and I'd like to have them for... reasons.

... I already had an illustration queued and these are just the thing.

• Thanks 1

RageLeague    301
2 hours ago, ArtixBot said:

The new negotiation parasite cards have Unplayable as a keyword, but I thought those were supposed to be removed for readability's sake?

You are thinking of autoplay. There are quite a few unplayable cards in this game that keywording it makes sense.

• Like 2

jouste    168

Glad you guys liked the temp art!
@ResettePlayer
Here's all the temp images used for the parasite cards. I had a lot of fun playing around with the bog parasite things.

temp_art_parasites.png

Edited by jouste
dealing with clunky ass forum controls
  • Thanks 3