Tellatale heart skin but no swoon emote

I'm upset cause I just got the new skin for the tellatale heart and I was expecting to get the swoon emote after unlocking the heart skin. To my dissapointment I saw I was only gifted the heart skin with no emote. Is it tomorrow we all get the swoon emote? I really want this emote and I'm very upset! :(

Just now, minespatch said:

Question: Why were the skins released early? I thought these would be released on Valentines to celebrate the holiday, just curious.

I’m assuming it gives people a few days lead way to obtain them instead of just a one day only thing.. 

And if you have a valentine (I don’t) but if you do, you probably WOULDN'T have them for Valentines 2021 if you spent your day playing DST instead of spending it with them.

(Unless your one of those Really lucky folks who’s Significant other thinks playing DST Together is a Romantic Love Gesture.)

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m assuming it gives people a few days lead way to obtain them instead of just a one day only thing.. 

And if you have a valentine (I don’t) but if you do, you probably WOULDN'T have them for Valentines 2021 if you spent your day playing DST instead of spending it with them.

(Unless your one of those Really lucky folks who’s Significant other thinks playing DST Together is a Romantic Love Gesture.)

Unless they love to play DST with you.

29 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I never thought there would be a day where I might would actually need to Quote my own self.. Haha.

But Jokes aside, Happy Early Valentines Day Everyone.

Archived