2 minutes ago, Canis said:

I'm pretty sure Klei will try to have more lore in general, as there was a massive outcry for Woodie having none on day 1.

I know that the likelihood of this happening is 1 in like 2 billion but, how cool would it be to have an actual Don’t Starve Animated Movie? 

They could gather all the Animated Shorts up and already have a decent amount of footage for it already.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I know that the likelihood of this happening is 1 in like 2 billion but, how cool would it be to have an actual Don’t Starve Animated Movie? 

They could gather all the Animated Shorts up and already have a decent amount of footage for it already.

Well.... i think the best they could do is make a 1 hour special.

I feel like the rest of the cast will have more serious animated shorts, knowing the tragedy of Abigail, I have a hard time believing we'll get another Woodie short with Wendy's animation.

We know a few things about Woodie:

- Worked at a Lumber camp at some point (Quote from Straw Roll)

- He hates birds

- Chopped down a blue spruce (Quote from Holiday Cheer, the question is, why specifically a blue spruce? Why remember a single tree? Perhaps it's the first tree he chopped with Lucy? I'unno.)

- Is Canadian

image.png.98c9d15bddf005b0e5e18b0e0a4d1a49.png

2 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

I feel like the rest of the cast will have more serious animated shorts, knowing the tragedy of Abigail, I have a hard time believing we'll get another Woodie short with Wendy's animation.

We know a few things about Woodie:

- Worked at a Lumber camp at some point (Quote from Straw Roll)

- He hates birds

- Chopped down a blue spruce (Quote from Holiday Cheer, the question is, why specifically a blue spruce? Why remember a single tree? Perhaps it's the first tree he chopped with Lucy? I'unno.)

- Is Canadian

image.png.98c9d15bddf005b0e5e18b0e0a4d1a49.png

You know you hit the bottom of the barrel when "-Is Canadian" is a crucial lore point.

2 minutes ago, Canis said:

You know you hit the bottom of the barrel when "-Is Canadian" is a crucial lore point.

Haha, too true!

Perhaps being Canadian has different implications in the Constant, who knows if Woodie was a werebeaver beforehand, perhaps it's exclusively the constant's ancient moon that harbors Woodie's curse. :D

Just now, Axelocke said:

Haha, too true!

Perhaps being Canadian has different implications in the Constant, who knows if Woodie was a werebeaver beforehand, perhaps it's exclusively the constant's ancient moon that harbors Woodie's curse. :D

If that's the case, If I was trapped into the Constant I would animorph into an Italian pizza every full moon.

Archived