1. 1. What's your favorite?

• Basic Torch
    • Tragic Torch
    • Carrat Torch
    • Weatherbeaten Torch
    • Hallowed Light Torch
    • Carved Stone Torch
    • I don't use torches

Weatherbeaten for the win. Mostly because of rarity. 

I rate skins on the rarity of them. 

For Instance: I think the Camping Crockpot is the best because it's the hardest to get. You can't weave it, and you can't buy it. (At least on console) So having  one of those skins truly means something.

Tragic Torch by a mile. I bought the Hallowed Light torch in 2018 but was disappointed by how simple the particle effects were compared to the Tragic Torch, so I sold it and used the money to buy Wortox.

Having said that, I've barely used the Weatherbeaten Torch since I don't have it at the time of writing.

5 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

For Instance: I think the Camping Crockpot is the best because it's the hardest to get. You can't weave it, and you can't buy it. (At least on console) So having  one of those skins truly means something.

That part is factually wrong. The rarest crockpot is the Hallowed Nights variant, the Creepy Cauldron, and by quite a margin that is. On the steam marketplace, camping crock pot is merely 3.26 Dollars, with 184 seller listings; while the Creepy Cauldron costs 14.26 Dollars, sold by 65 seller listings, almost worth a whole skin mega pack by its loneself.

6 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

That's a bit silly, though. It truly means... you got lucky with skin drops (on console/PC) or you paid $3.26 on the marketplace (PC only).

20 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

That's a bit silly, though. It truly means... you got lucky with skin drops (on console/PC) or you paid $3.26 on the marketplace (PC only).

Sure you could be extremely lucky, or you could be VERY good at the game!

After two years of playing this game, I have found 1 person with the skin. It was about a month ago. They are VERY rare on console. Same with non-weavable head skins.

21 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

That part is factually wrong. The rarest crockpot is the Hallowed Nights variant, the Creepy Cauldron, and by quite a margin that is. On the steam marketplace, camping crock pot is merely 3.26 Dollars, with 184 seller listings; while the Creepy Cauldron costs 14.26 Dollars, sold by 65 seller listings, almost worth a whole skin mega pack by its loneself.

Can't you weave the Creepy Crockpot during hallowed nights? (I'm talking about PURELY console. These skins are RARE on console.)

3 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

Can't you weave the Creepy Crockpot during hallowed nights? (I'm talking about PURELY console. These skins are RARE on console.)

No, Creepy Cauldron and Hallowed Light torch are unweavable they can only drop(all versions) or bought from owners thrpugh steam market (steam), just like the Halloween Costume set; unlike hallowed night sets and a few other belongings like the fridge and chest, which are weavable but can't be bought from the steam market.

I don't think console vs pc changes the rarity of items though, drop rates don't differ between versions and random sampling shall mathematically yield similar results. True, Camping ceock pot is rare, it's as rare as a Halloween costume head skin. But Creepy Cauldron, it's almost as rare as Wendy's crazy valuable original skin sets.

19 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

No, Creepy Cauldron and Hallowed Light torch are unweavable they can only drop(all versions) or bought from owners thrpugh steam market (steam), just like the Halloween Costume set; unlike hallowed night sets and a few other belongings like the fridge and chest, which are weavable but can't be bought from the steam market.

I don't think console vs pc changes the rarity of items though, drop rates don't differ between versions and random sampling shall mathematically yield similar results. True, Camping crock pot is rare, it's as rare as a Halloween costume head skin. But Creepy Cauldron, it's almost as rare as Wendy's crazy valuable original skin sets.

Nevermind, I was mistaken. I thought it could be woven like others. 

I miss the days before you could buy skins on console D: 

Archived