Carrat in bird cage

13 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Klei should make it so you can place carrats in bird cages to help store them. I'm kinda shocked there is no way to store them out side of just letting them go and trapping them later.

I’m pretty sure that Carrats will run to regular traps once they’re placed down.

Otherwise, just make them a pen with various toys and trinkets.

Just now, 1bubbainpa said:

I’m pretty sure that Carrats will run to regular traps once they’re placed down.

Otherwise, just make them a pen with various toys and trinkets.

Yeah once you let them go they just dig down and stay there. then you can place a trap over them and pick them. But it would be nice to show them off in some kind of way.

2 minutes ago, Charesque said:

You can show off your carrat at a Carrat Scale. I'm pretty sure they don't run off from it, so it's kind of like a Scale'o'matic for fish.

I'm pretty sure they will still starve. I know they starve in the gyms but never tried the scale. If they don't then that about be amazing!

Why not put them on the carrat scales and show them off. That's what I've been doing.

Edit: 

Just remember to feed them before they turn into leafy meat.

Also, just found out on stream. If you drop a carrat on the ground it will run to the nearest seed and eat it, then dig into the ground "storing" itself. Thus makes for easy capture when you're ready to use it again.

22 hours ago, QueenDarike said:

I think being able to show them off would be neato! I use to have a fenced off area where I'd put a bunch of bunnies that I liked. <3

I used to have one of those, too.  Then I realized that with low sanity, 40 beardlings produce a -1000 sanity/minute aura.

1 hour ago, TemporaryMan said:

I used to have one of those, too.  Then I realized that with low sanity, 40 beardlings produce a -1000 sanity/minute aura.

Pro Tip: Don't go insane! 

XD That's hilarious I usually don't have that problem. Ohhh I wonder if you can make a "safe zone" on candy island with the bunny pen. 

Archived