Shadow Manipulator skin concept

Bering

Recently, Klei delight us with new skins for various items. The skin for the bee mine is also beautiful, of course, but in my opinion there is not enough skin for the shadow manipulator.
I will periodically throw my ideas. I hope the community also wants to share their creativity.
The goal is to draw attention to the community's interest in this subject, even if our ideas are not implemented by Klei.

My drawing skill is not as good as Klei's, and my English is even worse, but I try.;)

Shadow Manipulator.jpg

• Like 45
  • Thanks 4
  • Potato Cup 1

Oh! I literally love your ideas. Definitly we need more skins and for new items/structures! Like for shadow manipulator or dark sword too.

Also you shouldn't write anything like "drawing skill isn't enough good like Klei" because a lot of Klei's concept arts look bit similar.:D

53 minutes ago, maradyne said:

That's actually like, really good.

Would love to see the far left one in-game, looks like Moonrock.

Thanks. It also seems to me that the leftmost skin will fit perfectly into the idea of Return of Them.

Just now, minespatch said:

Far left reminds me of the Victorian collection.

For me looking bit like Moonrock mixed with Victorian :p thulecite mid is cute too, but my the biggest favorite is tentacle one. It fits perfectly to the newest updates and Halloween event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, LaurelWreaths said:

Holy f... those look incredible. Not just the drawing skill but also their design. 

Do you have a page where you got more of this stuff?

Thank you. Unfortunately, I rarely draw. But I like the drawing style of Klei. Their conciseness and clarity of lines delight!
In these sketches I found a new hobby. And this forum is the only place where I post these drawings.

6 hours ago, Bering said:

I’ll work on new sketches the other day. This time it will be in FORGE style.

Shadow Manipulator_2.1.jpg

Options "A" and "B" as I imagine them. There will be a sequel soon.

Shadow Manipulator_2.2.jpg

• Like 22
  • Potato Cup 1

7 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Great concepts! I would love to see them in game. Question, have you got any concepts for other items/scructures as well?

@Kuba5565 Thanks! At the moment, the shadow manipulator is the only structure on which I make my concepts. I have not thought about other items and structures.

Shadow Manipulator_3.4.jpg

Shadow Manipulator_3.5.jpg

Edited by Bering
  • Like 21