Sidekick updates?

I kinda just wish they’d shut Lucy the F up in an update, no seriously she talks WAYY too much, when your holding her, when you drop her on the ground, when she’s stashed away in a backpack and I don’t mean she talks a little... all this thing does is constantly make noises and remarks.

its also incredibly Horrible at fighting creatures with, a Real Axe works much better. The only thing Lucy has going for her is her Inability to break.

As for Abigail she needs Sooooo many changes it ain’t even funny, and I’ve listed them all in Wendy Refresh threads.

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I kinda just wish they’d shut Lucy the F up in an update, no seriously she talks WAYY too much, when your holding her, when you drop her on the ground, when she’s stashed away in a backpack and I don’t mean she talks a little... all this thing does is constantly make noises and remarks.

Lucy, all pets and maybe nerf the flies around manure and guano. Too much noise!  Tyvvm! 

Honestly I hope Lucy maybe gets more quotes to say about the game, most of her quotes were about the transformation of the werebeaver, so now she honestly annoying just saying random remarks almost 4 times a minute and then it quickly becomes aggravating since she keeps telling you to chop trees! Making her seem like a hallucination then an actual character!  What I mostly want out of lucy is maybe based on how woodie reacts to his environment, Lucy could possibly warn woodie or interact with it as well! Maybe if woodie takes a huge amount of damage lucy will maybe say something worrying about woodie telling him to rest. If Woodie has low sanity maybe something about him acting weird lately. Just something to bring back her personality of her caring for Woodie, that way a woodie main could probably conversate with lucy in a goofy way. And maybe a little interaction with other characters like they can pick her up but not equip her, just in case if another survivor has to pick up lucy and woodie can't get her at the time right now and if your worried about griefing and a person stealing Lucy have it where lucy immediately drops herself when a woodie is nearby to pick her up again! (even though you just need to chop with a normal axe to do to turn it into lucy...)

Archived