how would you feel if

You were in the ruins fighting the ancient fuelweaver when suddenly the fuelweaver does a weird spinning attack you've never seen before and you get knocked into the abyss and when you land you're in another weird level of the caves called the lava caves but klei never finished it so everythings wrapped in police tape

11 hours ago, lbphero said:

suddenly the fuelweaver does a weird spinning attack you've never seen before and you get knocked into the abyss and when you land you're in another weird level of the caves called the lava caves but klei never finished it so everythings wrapped in police tape

Is this the place Klei sent Warbucks to

I would slam my screenshot key at every possible moment and angle and post them here. The quality of everything would be so Klei-grade that it can't really be passed off as a mod, and Klei (more specifically JoeW) would most likely have to say something about it. Bada bing, bada boom.

Although, people look through DST's code almost every day, so unless these files are locked behind a super secret folder that only appears when you click your heels three times, it's most likely be found the first few days Klei decides to add something hidden and cheeky.

Sorry I took this post literally.

Archived