my personal goal

1 minute ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

If you end up in a no warlus world, good luck bud lol

Ain't that like impossible in DST?

I'm almost pretty sure there's always at least one walrus near the forest that contains the moon stone.

2 minutes ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

If you end up in a no warlus world, good luck bud lol

In a default world, there's actually no such thing as a no-walrus world. You will always either have 1 tusk or 4 tusks. 1 tusk is guaranteed to spawn in the moonstone forest biome (the evergreen forest biome with the moonstone pedestal). The triple tusk biome, on the other hand, is not guaranteed to spawn. 

2 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Ain't that like impossible in DST?

I'm almost pretty sure there's always at least one walrus near the forest that contains the moon stone.

Damn, I literally just got a notification from you right before my mouse hit the Submit Reply button lol

Yes, I think it's a fairly good and very challenging goal that if you are to include all headgears as hats, it will make you engage with almost everything in the game. I propose you should challenge yourself to draw each one on a minisign so that you can better organize and track your progress (as well as to help you record perishing hats too). To complete the challenge, your activities will have to invlude but are not limited to:

-Basic resource gathering for the likes of straw hat, bush hat, wreath, beekeeper's hat...

-Engage with neutral animals like catcoons for cat cap, beefalos for winter hat and beefalo hat, pigs for football helmet etc.

-Capture critters like rabbits for earmuffs, moleworms for moggles, forcing you to get to hight tier magic.

-Defeat naturally occuring Minibosses and bosses such as deerclops for eyebrella, spider queen for spiderqueen hat....

-Sail the ocean for a seaweed wreath and navigate salt marshes for cookiecutter hat.

-Hunt McTusks on winter for a Tam-o-Shanter

-Oasis basing and fishing in summer for fashion and desert goggles.

-defeat tentacles and hunt birds for a feather hat.

--Search for webs, fireflies and bones for top hat, miner's hat and rainhat.

-Farm fruits and stocpile ice foe fashion melon and ice cube hat.

- Discover ruins for thulecite crown.

-Defeat raid bosses like Beequeen, Toadstool (min. 3 times for all mush hats), Atrium for their hats

-upgrade portal with moon magic to reach character specific hats like clever disguise and battle helmet

On 11/3/2019 at 3:25 PM, Flusap said:

make every hat in the game. Thats a good goal right, cause you have to kill bee queen and the mushroom guy and the skeleton king!! So its like, once I get every hat I beat the game

Ha!  Funny, because a while back I had a semi-joking similar idea:  The Fashion Challenge!  You can play any way you want (as long as it's not cheating) BUT:

--You have to make one of each clothing item _in each skin you have for it_.  Oh, AND the original, of course.

--AND your weapons and armours!

--AND items!  (tools, umbrellas, backpacks, etc.)  Accessorize, darling!

--Make a wardrobe early, prioritizing it over more important things if possible.

--Then lay all your hard-earned wardrobe out on the ground and take a good picture of it (possibly using a pull-the-camera-back-way-farther mod).  With a graceful pose.  Or a Chicken Dance; whatever.  We don't judge around here.

That's it.  The Fashion Challenge:  Because surviving in the wilderness is no excuse to abandon STYLE!  :)

(No I haven't actually done it myself yet.  But I kind of both do and don't want to.  : P)

...Notorious

Archived