GetRektKids

Cyclum Puzzle and Metheus Puzzle is now on console!

Pebrot    42
2 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

I'll need help with the Metheus puzzle for sure.... anyone willing? 

im up to

• Like 3

Kuro_kira    22

Omg the Metheus puzzle is amazing! Trying to figure out how to solve it was just so much fun, had a bit of frustration trying to get all the items to place inside the chest (Playing on console is no joke) due to Nightmare phase, collecting thulecite while being chased by Splumonkeys and then had a Cave worm attack right when we got there, JESUS! But amazing nonetheless, thanks Klei for giving us this gift! :love_heart:

PS: I'm down to help anyone in need!

• Like 3

Osby    3
On 10/23/2019 at 7:11 PM, keats95 said:

I too will need help with the Metheus puzzle! Happy to help and be helped in return :)

I’ll help u if u still need it. 

• Like 3

LaCathy    53
On 10/23/2019 at 7:11 PM, keats95 said:

I too will need help with the Metheus puzzle! Happy to help and be helped in return :)

I’ll definitely help u if u still need it!!

• Like 2

thePHROGsoul    14

I'd be down to work with someone on this puzzle, if they don't have anyone. Message me and we can work out a time to meet up! I'm researching this puzzle, as I write this...

• Like 2

keats95    68

@LaCathy and @Osby thanks for the offer but I managed to connect with Pebrot and we got it done together! I'm happy to help you guys out if you haven't done it yet though, not sure if you need a partner or if you were just being kind and offering to help me out. :) 

• Like 3

LaCathy    53
7 hours ago, keats95 said:

@LaCathy and @Osby thanks for the offer but I managed to connect with Pebrot and we got it done together! I'm happy to help you guys out if you haven't done it yet though, not sure if you need a partner or if you were just being kind and offering to help me out. :) 

Great, I’m glad you got it done! Osby & I are actually each other’s partner so we should be good. Thank you!:wilson_blush:

• Like 3

thePHROGsoul    14

Anyone willing to help a frog out? :p I'd love to try attempting this puzzle for some cool items, but I've yet to reach the ruins by myself and I'd love someone who's competent to assist (and who's yet to complete it).

Message me if interested! Thanks!

PSN ID: thePHROGsoul

• Like 3

thePHROGsoul    14

Thanks OutPlayed606 for helping with that god awful puzzle and keats95 for assisting us with base preparations and getting down to the ruins unscathed! Very much appreciated!

If anyone else needs help, I'm sure we'd all love to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1