Just, enjoyin' life.

Xenologist

Can't we all just watch it all unfold. Us forumers don't need to drama. Either way I wanna pull up a lawn chair and a bucket of popcorn and watch the fireworks unfold. Is it bad all I wanna do is watch it unfold?

Spoiler

Of course, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's the massive amount of "Groups" poping up lately

On 9/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, Xenologist said:

Can't we all just watch it all unfold. Us forumers don't need to drama. Either way I wanna pull up a lawn chair and a bucket of popcorn and watch the fireworks unfold. Is it bad all I wanna do is watch it unfold?

Reveal hidden contents

Of course, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's the massive amount of "Groups" poping up lately

I applaud your efforts to create another Sanctuary where we can a.) not be part of the Mafia or any other organization, and b.) be safe from their influence and watch them squabble XD

4 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I applaud your efforts to create another Sanctuary where we can a.) not be part of the Mafia or any other organization, and b.) be safe from their influence and watch them squabble XD

If you dont interact with them you cant make money of them. You are missing out in THOUSANDS OF OINCS!

PS.i found some purple coins in the back of a warehouse. Does anyone want some?

Just now, I_Link_I said:

DEFENETLY!

You know,they are quite rare these days.

I will give you all 42purple coins for 10gnaws favor.

Deal or no deal?

no, only have one, and since they're rare, i'll keep it.

unfortunately, i spent all my sapphire medalions and old coins during the gorge event, so cant use those either.

3 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

no, only have one, and since they're rare, i'll keep it.

unfortunately, i spent all my sapphire medalions and old coins during the gorge event, so cant use those either.

All 42Puple coins one powermoon and a blueprint for a F.L.U.D.D. 

Spoiler

Flash Liquidize Ultra Dousing Device.

For the one "Gnaws favor"?

Archived