Klei, serious question

Klei, will you do any future updates to No Additional Oxygen or are you just gonna focus on other projects? I'm very curious cause I would love to see like a once-a-year-update where a few new things are added. In any case, I would like to know if anything is in the future for official things for Not Comprised of Air

On 3/18/2019 at 2:35 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

With that, we feel Oxygen Not Included is ready for a full launch. After we've officially launched, we will continue to make quality of life improvements and bug fixes, while the bulk of the team will be moving on to building DLC for the game, where we can explore further ideas and expansions to ONI's world.

It looks like their planning to do DLC based on the March 2019 Roadmap

7 hours ago, EpicAlex said:

Klei, will you do any future updates to No Additional Oxygen or are you just gonna focus on other projects? I'm very curious cause I would love to see like a once-a-year-update where a few new things are added. In any case, I would like to know if anything is in the future for official things for Not Comprised of Air

And while we are at it, I also wonder what will happen to "No More Oxygen For You", to "Oxygen Costs Extra", and to "Do I Look Like Santa Clause To Be Giving Out Oxygen For Free? Go And Find Your Oxygen Elsewhere". Serious questions.

1 hour ago, Majestix said:

And while we are at it, I also wonder what will happen to "No More Oxygen For You", to "Oxygen Costs Extra", and to "Do I Look Like Santa Clause To Be Giving Out Oxygen For Free? Go And Find Your Oxygen Elsewhere". Serious questions.

Klei sadly cancelled the development of all those last year, as they felt the nature of those games were no longer appropriate due to being too out of touch with current day society.

But don't worry as there are some exciting new games from Klei on the way in 2020 that do fully embrace current thinking, namely "Oxygen For EVERYONE!", "Everyone Wants Their 15 minute of Oxygen" and "#MakeOxygenGreatAgain".

Archived