Klei, what happened to the sandbox?

Guest aresd

Every time I try to start creating something for the test, I get a complete camera control lock. Please, fix it

Тестовая песочница.sav

And why is the temperature in Kelvin always in the sandbox and debug mode, even if Celsius is selected in the game settings? It’s inconvenient to constantly work with the calculator when you are testing something :(

9 minutes ago, tseitsei said:

Celcius = Kelvin - 273

Doesnt really need a calculator...

Then the meaning of the option with a degree Celsius? All mix and confuse?

31 minutes ago, Yunru said:

The calculation for converting between K and C is easy.

Remembering how much to subtract, on the other hand...

In this case, why did the developers suggest choosing between temperature formats? So that we come to the forum to ask questions? Hidden idea for attendance?

14 minutes ago, aresd said:

In this case, why did the developers suggest choosing between temperature formats? So that we come to the forum to ask questions? Hidden idea for attendance?

Because some heathens people prefer to use Fahrenheit, and some people prefer to use the temperature units they're most comfortable with.

They're all wrong obviously, because if you don't wanna use the superior unit of temperature why even bother playing ONI? :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

/s

I just suffered from this today, I eventually traced it back to the game trying to render a screenshot for the timelapse when I didn't have a printing pod.  Your map is already locked so I couldn't confirm that was the issue, but try adding a printing pod in the corner to prevent this.

4 hours ago, bleeter6 said:

you go too deep. This is just a game, not a laboratory research program.

And I just ask you to put in order the methods of displaying temperatures. I am not against the Kelvin. I am not against the Fahrenheit. I am not against Celsius. I am opposed to the fact that this is all mixed up.

14 minutes ago, AzeTheGreat said:

I just suffered from this today, I eventually traced it back to the game trying to render a screenshot for the timelapse when I didn't have a printing pod.  Your map is already locked so I couldn't confirm that was the issue, but try adding a printing pod in the corner to prevent this.

It did not help. I think we need to wait for the opinion of the developers in this regard)

On 12/08/2019 at 10:39 AM, aresd said:

Every time I try to start creating something for the test, I get a complete camera control lock. Please, fix it

Тестовая песочница.sav

And why is the temperature in Kelvin always in the sandbox and debug mode, even if Celsius is selected in the game settings? It’s inconvenient to constantly work with the calculator when you are testing something :(

This guys make a point btw, i want Celsius everywhere too. 

17-full.png

Archived