Temporal tear

I'm personally assuming (hoping more like it) that we get a (or a few) DLC where once you break the Temporal Tear, you'll land on a new asteroid, or maybe even a planet, with all new elements (where majority aren't real life elements) that behave far differently, and they can have some fun with that. Of course new critters, geysers/vents and technology.

Landing on bew random planet with 1 dupe of you choice from old asteroid would be nice.he could get  some trait like "veteran" which remove stress or give him some boosts as well. 2nd time finish you can choose 2 dupes. 3rd time finish you can choose 3 dupes. 4th time finish - end game. There cpild be some additional challanges on ecery asteroid to balance extra trait. 

I've always dreamed of it starting a new base using all of my existing dupes, sort of like starting a new world with essentially super dupes, and all of the same technology unlocked. I expect it would make for a much faster, cleaner base than my usual starting disaster.

18 minutes ago, Segato said:

@phod That would be interesnting and hard, having multiple dupes with no food, no toilets, no beds, no nothing sounds like a suicidal mission.

True, maybe just a select set of dupes .. or maybe you could choose to print them over time?

2 hours ago, Ambaire said:

Aw. Would be a great New Game Plus mechanic. Start a new colony with the 3 best dupes from your previous colony.

... and some technologies unlocked

That's what I was hoping for. Well, maybe in a DLC.

Archived