POLL: What color would you like Tall Grass to be?

SpoonyBardIV

Tall Grass Color  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which color would you prefer the Tall Grass to be in my upcoming "Classic Hamlet" mod?

• Yellow
    • Green

I'm currently working on a texture mod for Hamlet that will be called "Classic Hamlet". It changes all of the textures and color cubes back to the original ones from before the QoL update, like so:

Plains.thumb.png.201f214e26fc2bbc9963e818c5d4e821.png

I can see some people preferring green grass over yellow, but I can also see some preferring yellow over green. Which color would you like the Tall Grass to be in the mod?

What about a third option, such as a very, *very* pale rose?  More like a warm yellow.  Might work with the blue cork trees, but be too much alongside the red cork trees.  

The votes were pretty close, so I'll try and add an option to switch between the two (if I can figure out how).

P.S, has anyone found out what causes the Cultivated and Mossy turfs to be so pale? I would like to get that issue fixed before I release the mod.

19 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

The votes were pretty close, so I'll try and add an option to switch between the two (if I can figure out how).

P.S, has anyone found out what causes the Cultivated and Mossy turfs to be so pale? I would like to get that issue fixed before I release the mod.

Are you adding the  temperate music?

22 minutes ago, JosePapp said:

Are you adding the  temperate music?

If you know of a way to do it, I definitely will. But all of the tutorials I currently know of only allow me to change RoG and base game music. I can't figure out how to do it in SW or Hamlet as of yet...

Archived