[Game Update] - 352881

31 minutes ago, chemie said:

how do you automate harvesting?  his point was you need higher priority for harvesting and locking dups out wont solve that...and neither will priorities.

Lock the wort room no one enters ever thats it. I will mod the wort or play with it modded by someone anyway. Im happy with every other change so far in the game with exception of salt geyser being now 95c temp oo "just personal preference i dont think it breaks the game".

15 hours ago, nakomaru said:

I'm glad about the iron not vanishing anymore. I actually have a use for rust now. Rust isn't really renewable. I believe it's only intended to hold you over until you can get enough pH2O or H2O to sustain you.

Yep, just like algae.

26 minutes ago, mnyamka said:

Please make POI destructible before launch, that would be great.

Please make POI deconstructable before launch, that would be great.

Spoiler

POIs are already destructible using heat or the better term would be meltable.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:
39 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

POIs are already destructible using heat or the better term would be meltable.

Aren`t some of them still made out of neutronium?

You´re right, my bad.

(If my memory serves me right, at least the brain machine and the windows inside the gravitas should be made out of neutronium.)

Edited by Lilalaunekuh

17 hours ago, nakomaru said:

I'm glad about the iron not vanishing anymore. I actually have a use for rust now.

I agree with you, but I kinda liked the idea of my dupes dropping loads of 100% rusted metal into the machines.

17 hours ago, nakomaru said:

Rust isn't really renewable.

I'm still hoping we get something (a critter gets my vote) down the road that converts iron into rust.

• Like 1

A critter that rots iron into rust would be pretty harsh on the iron supply. It's a fun way to turn metal into oxygen at least.

Doesn't rust transform into iron when it melts? A clever contraption can still give tons of tasty iron.

5 minutes ago, bobucles said:

A critter that rots iron into rust would be pretty harsh on the iron supply.

I would think such a critter would be native to the rust biome or a morph from another critter (meaning you won't have any unless you specifically breed them).

5 minutes ago, goboking said:

I would think such a critter would be native to the rust biome or a morph from another critter (meaning you won't have any unless you specifically breed them).

MB it will be usless Metalic Hatch. He will eat iron and output rust. lol

Edited by Slavyanin

1 hour ago, cpy said:

Rust makes iron, i think it's only logical.

Logical? There is critters who eat metals ore and out smelted metals lol 

MB he is mobile thermal reactor?

Rust is an iron oxyde and why we can't have critter that eat smelted iron ond spit out rust? Just teoretical every iron ingots have a small amount of rust

But in game all dreams come true

18 hours ago, Slavyanin said:

Logical? There is critters who eat metals ore and out smelted metals lol 

MB he is mobile thermal reactor?

Rust is an iron oxyde and why we can't have critter that eat smelted iron ond spit out rust? Just teoretical every iron ingots have a small amount of rust

But in game all dreams come true

Some bacteria may refine metals. Just via chemical reaction or forcing molecular transport (e.g. 'rob' wanted atoms). Critters also may eat ore, extract some elements and excrete all other. Way for metal purifying. Same if critter eat pure iron (catalyst for some chemical reactions IRL) for refine carbon/silicon from rock and excrete rust. All logical, and all already exist.