Enough

1mikey1

2 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I think yes, but it will take very long before devs will decide to do it.

They can eat **** then, if treating GOG customers like second class citizens is how they want to play it. Fucktards.

1 hour ago, 1mikey1 said:

They can eat **** then, if treating GOG customers like second class citizens is how they want to play it. Fucktards.

Don´t be so entitled and rude. Hamlet is still getting bug fixes and small updates, so it will take a while before it comes to consoles and other plattforms than PC. You aren´t entitled to anything and if Klei decideds that GOG isnt worth it then you just have to play it somewhere else. Insulting them just because they didn´t offer the plattform you use from the millions that are out there is just acting like a prick.

13 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Acting like a 7 year stomping their feet isn’t going to get it on GOG any faster.

Alright, let me just e-mail them all nice and polite so that they can tell me to follow them on Facebook/Twitter for any future updates. That is, if they decide to reply at all. Such great guys.

13 hours ago, MWY said:

what exactly are you telling them to eat tho?

Reveal hidden contents

and Fucktards isn't a bad word on Klei forums, noted

Didn't think I would be this useful.

17 hours ago, 1mikey1 said:

Psst. As long as you insist on buying your stuff through a vendor that's less convenient to work on (because you're allergic to DRM or whatever), you can expect to be treated like a "second class citizen" indefinitely.

8 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

Psst. As long as you insist on buying your stuff through a vendor that's less convenient to work on (because you're allergic to DRM or whatever), you can expect to be treated like a "second class citizen" indefinitely.

Their laziness is not my problem, ****tard.

39 minutes ago, Mday said:

The "DON'T STARVE ALONE PACK PLUS" is on sale on steam atm, if you can't wait for the GOG release. I would have just grab that, beat wasting time ranting here.

Yeah, I'm totally going to give them money twice. No.

4 minutes ago, 1mikey1 said:

Yeah, I'm totally going to give them money twice. No.

Oh well. Hope you get GOG ver Hamlet soon then. Mean while I will try not to lost another 300 +days save from a glitch.

5 minutes ago, Mday said:

Oh well. Hope you get GOG ver Hamlet soon then. Mean while I will try not to lost another 300 +days save from a glitch.

Looks like they have been busy fixing bugs eh?

21 minutes ago, Faintly Macabre said:

I mean, it kind of is? And not your only problem by a long shot, at that.

Yeah okay, let's just have Steam and shut down all the other stores. Is that what you'd like? Idiot.

On 4.07.2019 at 5:32 PM, 1mikey1 said:

ARE we getting DS Hamlet on GOG or are we NOT?

Be quiet, a little boy! What do you think?
I despise a DRM and want buy this game from GOG too.

But I understand if developers want to make this DLC goodly polished on first before. This is even good move. Meanwhile a steam users have to encounters with various bugs and other problems.
So I can to wait a longer for a goodly polished and more "bug free" game/dlc.

I just hope thad Klei release Hamlet on GOG at all. That all.

8 minutes ago, GrzechuGrek said:

Be quiet, a little boy! What do you think?
I despise a DRM and want buy this game from GOG too.

But I understand if developers want to make this DLC goodly polished on first before. This is even good move. Meanwhile a steam users have to encounters with various bugs and other problems.
So I can to wait a longer for a goodly polished and more "bug free" game/dlc.

I just hope thad Klei release Hamlet on GOG at all. That all.

Why not release it on GOG right now? I don't need them to update the GOG version the second a new version comes out, making sure it is up-to-date once every two weeks would be enough.

1 hour ago, 1mikey1 said:

Why not release it on GOG right now? I don't need them to update the GOG version the second a new version comes out, making sure it is up-to-date once every two weeks would be enough.

have you...ahem...tried searching for DS HAMLET free download on Google?

cause if you haven't then you are a disappointment.

Archived