New Character "Billy" Goat Kid Skills

Most Probably the next character from Warly will be Billy. We know Billy from the gorge. Billy was a  seller at The Gorge. Of course, I don't think we'il open a bench and sell anything when it comes to game. But he can open a shop. We can't know. İn my opinion;

*Will be able to use the items sell in the event. But own items.

*He can be shopping with Pig King.

*His items : Salt rack is using for fishing. Because salt was not added to the game as an item. The most sensible is fishing

Slaughter Tools can kill every animal. But it has will a durability.

Crab trap can capture multiple small animals at once.

*He will lose sanity when using own items.

All the everythings I wrote could be. What is your ideas in this topic ?

:wilson_camera:                 

I could expect for him to have a Gnaw badge that it cast on your world when it enter the world, Billy will have to get its own food for itself but also give some to the Gnaw or else...everyone die, the end

8AF033A0-F82B-41CD-BFF0-265931D49568.jpeg

The real chaotic Wes

I'm pretty sure this is just speculation, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

45 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

I wonder if they will rename him Willy (because every character name in DS starts with W)If not then there is another goat.

There's a little bit of leeway, as Wickerbottom is Wickerbottom's last name. And Maxwell's real name is William Carter. 

23 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I'm pretty sure this is just speculation, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

There's a little bit of leeway, as Wickerbottom is Wickerbottom's last name. And Maxwell's real name is William Carter. 

And Wheeler is a surname too.

So maybe we'll find out Billiam and Mumsy's surname?

Archived