mutant suggestion: Uni-corn

24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So instead of fluff, the Pomeranigranite's body is just vegetable flesh revealing the juicy bits and angry teeth.

That's very Don't Starve-y, ngl. Well done.

23 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

And if you eat any of the fleshy pomegranate seeds, the punishment is NOT that Krampus comes after you...but that you have to stay in the underworld a month for each seed you ate.

We know better than Persephone. 

...probably.

28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Caves?:wilson_sneaky:

I was actually kind of referring to "the-Constant-might-be-Purgatory" thing and smashing various mythologies together, but that works too.  I mean, considering how badly allergic I am to the caves, it'd work for ME...

...Notorious

All these new food creatures just make Wigfrid upset and angry at life

WAIT what about a Battish...or baddish? (bat + raddish) ?

Also if there was one NON food mutant I thought of is a Silver Fish. which would be a horrifying mixture of a real silverfish. and a fish

On 5/24/2019 at 6:22 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

But it would be a filthy vegetable.

I sure do love my unicorns made out of meat!

I feel like with the introduction of WormWood does give a good chance that we’ll get some new plants/creatures.

Maybe even an island that has a massive Lureplant in the middle that’s completely dominated by herbivores and plant animals.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:39 AM, minespatch said:

So a fishbug?

Yes..

I just want more punny enemies...and food enemies.

Like a Bull Frog or the most terrifying of them all...the Mimeapple (Wes but a pineapple)

Idea: Some sort of durian giant. Appears only on the lunar island.

Circumstances of appearance work like a hybrid of Krampus and Quacken: Has a small chance to appear whenever a plant hybrid is killed.

Has the ability to weaponize its smell to stun anyone in melee range. This would have a tell so that you had a short time to get out of range.

Stats: Since it could appear at any time, it's about as strong as a treeguard, with roughly 2000 HP.

Does about 50-60 damage on melee attack.

Would walk slower than a player, and you could get away from it on land if you couldn't fight it.

Drops: 6-8 Durians, 1-3 Leafy Meat, and some unique item I can't think up right now.

Quotes: Attached in this google doc, since I had gotten halfway through writing an edit before I accidentally refreshed the page.

On 25. 5. 2019 at 8:00 AM, minespatch said:

you can farm on either normal or lunar land.

I already get a bunch of carrats on my boat via traps but they aren't renewable ( at least i think so ) currently but you can't get saladmanders in inventory without using commands...

also this 

Spoiler

unknown.png

kinda triggers my trypophobia which i dont have.

Archived