[Game Update] - 335371

• Developer

Return of Them Beta

• Objects built on the edge of the boat should no longer get built on the water.
  • Fixed equipped items not showing up
  • Fixed boats getting stuck when the anchor is burnt
  • Fixed crash when near Saladmanders with the ice hat on
  • Fixed crash when the deerclops leaves
  • Optimized lunacy overlay effect.
  • Fixed missing beach turf inventory image
  • Fixed crash when debug spawning wave effects in the caves

For Modders:

• Added mod release id “R08_ROT_TURNOFTIDES” for modders
  • For more info see here: 

•  

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

19 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

• Objects built on the edge of the boat should no longer get built on the water.

Building on boats is much better after hotfix, but I'm still able to build masts on the very edge of the boat, and they will still occasionally fall off and float on the water.

Edited by Bird Up
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Up said:

Building on boats is much better after hotfix, but I'm still able to build masts on the very edge of the boat, and they will still occasionally fall off and float on the water.

^^^This.

Happened just a bit ago.

• Like 1

Started my game after this update, but still had my lightning rod built in the water. Have a clip of it if you want to see it. 

• Like 1

where should we be reporting bugs? in the general DST bugtracker or in this "return of them" subforum?

i saw a tumbleweed rolling on the new water as if it was rolling on ground normally, similar to the bug where players get pushed onto the water and can walk normally

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Loredore said:

where should we be reporting bugs? in the general DST bugtracker or in this "return of them" subforum?

i saw a tumbleweed rolling on the new water as if it was rolling on ground normally, similar to the bug where players get pushed onto the water and can walk normally

Here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together-return-of-them

• Thanks 1