Has this glitch happened to anyone else?

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

All things considered it is pretty cool. I haven't tried using a pitchfork on it or seeing if I can fill it in with turf (it is on my friend's server so I do not have access to it to experiment with it)

Yes I have had this happen multiple time, if you use a pitchfork on it, it'll remove the cool effect and give you the turf that hasn't loaded in for whatever reason

7 hours ago, WesleyT245 said:

I've seen this one a couple of times. This glitch usually happens at the junction of a killer bee biome and the Antlion desert, for some reason. 

I've seen it twice, always antlion dessert near killer bee biome

i know this bug very good. its not because of mods. it mostly happen when there is a small path to the bee biome. this bug actually happens very often. i wonder (not really xD) why its not a known bug here in the forums cause the people here in the forums always act like pros.... muahahahaha

you can use a pitchfork and dig the missed parts and they will appear as land without turf.

ive reported this bug but my english is very bad and the ticket didnt got any answer

Archived