Has anyone here achieved winter yet?

nate

Well, I started up my DS after 2 days of hard work and trial and I see next update in 13 days.Of course the forums spoiled it already for me so I knew what to expect.but then...oh boy...sandbox options~I started making worlds.I was on day 69 on my only winter world, and let me tell ya.... I love the winter... but it takes preparation..so you get like 10 days until real winter starts...then you're getting the boot right in the chin wile you do a back-flip watching some guy called pewdipie (really?) wile trying to eat a mehlon. <- (reference)happy winter and happy ragequiting! P.S I hate the days when its summer in real life.

I had three fire pits in a sideways triangle on my last map so I could stay warm while in those areas. I hear deerclops thumping around, I look everywhere for him, can't find him. I go back to put more fuel on my fire pits - scumbag deerclops broke the bottom fire pit and left.

Im currently on Day 15 just started my new game after I got the update today, looking forward to winter ;)EDIT: My goal is to have 2 meat effigies by winter (Day 30) then on the second day of winter I'll be able to make 2 more meat effigies, then the walrus hunting begins