Woodie QoL Wish List

All that I would like to see in the character rebalance:
1) +20 attack. Lumberjacks must have strong hands, after all. Moreover, the game has many tank characters and only two DDs.
2) Access to inventory in beaver form.
3) In the form of a beaver, the sanity parameter disappears or the beaver does not attract shadow creatures. Woody is losing access to the map, does this mean that he turns into a beaver not only with his body, but also with his mind? Shadow creatures do not prey on animals, so ...
4) The beaver must be able to swim.
5) Obtaining sanity for each lump planted is too OP. I hope this somehow changes.
6) Maybe a unique recipe that allows to control the transformation and resist the full moon. Every problem must have a solution.

Just now, 0rutyna0 said:

1) +20 attack. 

Do you mean 120% Damage modifier, or 20 damage points added to each attack. If it's the latter, that'd be stupidly OP early-game, and then less-OP-but-still-OP late-game. No.

Also Woodie having a damage modifier in general is a no no in my eyes. He isn't really meant to be the team damage dealer. He's a harvester.

Did somebody say... 

Werebeaver skins? 

unknown.png

This was my own go at the survival woodie skin for werebeaver

you nailed it on the head with these QoL changes. Straight oughtta my mouth. Werebeaver corresponding skins (and honestly my top change i want for Woodie).

More lucy dia*log* so she feels more alive, even though she can be annoying.

Just now, bugsmand said:

Did somebody say... 

Hide contents

Werebeaver skins? 

unknown.png

This was my own go at the survival woodie skin for werebeaver

you nailed it on the head with these QoL changes. Straight oughtta my mouth. Werebeaver corresponding skins (and honestly my top change i want for Woodie).

More lucy dia*log* so she feels more alive, even though she can be annoying.

That's a perfect representation of what I want a Werebeaver skin to look like.

Are you sure we're not the same person?

6 hours ago, Canis said:

That's a perfect representation of what I want a Werebeaver skin to look like.

Are you sure we're not the same person?

FOOL! I took your brain and dumped the sketch into my mind while you weren't looking. Bet you forgot to take shoes on today didn't ya?. Now you know why.

11 hours ago, Canis said:

Do you mean 120% Damage modifier, or 20 damage points added to each attack. If it's the latter, that'd be stupidly OP early-game, and then less-OP-but-still-OP late-game. No.

Also Woodie having a damage modifier in general is a no no in my eyes. He isn't really meant to be the team damage dealer. He's a harvester.

Why do you immediately start thinking badly of me and looking for something "stupid" in my sentence? Of course, I suggested a modifier (120% attack power).
And dividing the characters into classes is a vicious practice.

58 minutes ago, 0rutyna0 said:

Why do you immediately start thinking badly of me and looking for something "stupid" in my sentence? Of course, I suggested a modifier (120% attack power).
And dividing the characters into classes is a vicious practice.

Why did you get defensive?

A lot of people share their opinions, and people can be stupid, so its best to take everything at face value.

Archived