Dreams of Gravitas

On 8/22/2019 at 4:20 PM, ResettePlayer said:

I feel like these are getting progressively worse, like that one time I drew 35 Dupes in 3.5 days.hotpinkirritability.png

So the theme is taking various minerals in the game and placing them behind the memories of the Gravitas staff?

On 8/23/2019 at 12:20 PM, ResettePlayer said:

pencilskirtderision.png

Ellie's design here wouldn't look out of place in another Klei game like Invisible inc. Just like ONI, this art feels like a nice throwback to 60's fashion.

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

So the theme is taking various minerals in the game and placing them behind the memories of the Gravitas staff?

Kinda? It was more of an exercise in speed.

This'll probably be the last one.

important_dog_of_doctor_holland.thumb.png.1c5569c914a80006eb1b83f7680c5b5a.png

Theory: Dr Holland's dog was a basset hound.

3 hours ago, ImpactedTooth said:

You are so prolific! I aspire to be even half as prolific as you.

Ahh, Tooth, you give me too much credit. I'm unemployed and live with my parents; I have more time than anyone could ask for! Frankly I'm quite impressed how you continue honing your drawing and painting skills on top of modding and 3D modelling. Still, you don't seem to be spreading yourself out too thin; the stuff you post is pretty good quality!

Thank you for the kind words!

17 hours ago, MF99K said:

Devon, obviously

Devon makes toast at the public pool then takes a slice of pre-made toast from an insulated bag so he can do a comparison and empirically determine what the best way to get toast at a public pool is.

I don't know how long a thread needs to be dormant before being locked but NOT TODAY

image.thumb.png.b21b1ba29ba750931962d7bfcdf7934f.png

Also, as indicated here, I'm making a short comic. Originally it was going to be three pages but then I revised the story to be more interesting and now it's going to be six pages. Illustrated ONI fanfiction let's go!

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I forgot, is that supposed to be Joshua?

7 hours ago, MF99K said:

ye im p sure thats joshua

Yup.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Also, those bars are so huge.

Heavens yes, there's like nine of them in a machine, so I drew a vending machine relative to a human, but didn't decrease the size of the bars [sweats] but they're like meal replacements so that's okay right??

Archived