[Game Update] - 141

Ok. Things should actually be fixed now. Sorry for the mess everybody. We're looking at what caused this issue and will be taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. 

• Thanks 4

image.png

Hey everybody - it appears that SIEE did not enable the new bundles for players in Europe, so they will not be available. They have informed us that they will be setting those up next week. Unfortunately this is entirely outside of our control and we just have to wait till they set that up. 

For now, you can still weave these items using spool ingame, but they will not be available for purchase until SIEE makes them available. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, JoeW said:

Ok. Things should actually be fixed now. Sorry for the mess everybody. We're looking at what caused this issue and will be taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. 

Just checking, can everyone else actually log in and play on the PS4 now? I still can't access anything, infinite loading screen, can only connect offline

4 hours ago, keats95 said:

Just checking, can everyone else actually log in and play on the PS4 now? I still can't access anything, infinite loading screen, can only connect offline

I do. 

I haven't had any loading screen issues at all, actually (and i logged in a bazillion times to check for Wortox). 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, justinliew said:

@keats95 @Val_9x39mm @00lass00

Could someone post a screenshot of when the infinite load happens? I'm curious if this is the same issue or a different one. Also if you can send me your KU if you know it, that would help me out as well.

Thanks!

image.thumb.jpg.ead92049fdd7318a746536483b8103ec.jpg

That’s how it looks like. Nothing out of the ordinary.

(also ,I don’t have the issue , but that’s how it looks like when it happens. The picture if from a friend who has this issue)

Edited by NoscopeFelix

• Developer
3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

That’s how it looks like. Nothing out of the ordinary.

(also ,I don’t have the issue , but that’s how it looks like when it happens. The picture if from a friend who has this issue)

Hmm, that's slightly different than the other day, where the hang was happening with a "Loading..." overlay rather than the "Logging in..." overlay. Not saying it's invalid, but it appears to be a different issue. Sometimes the "Logging In..." issues come and go so if you could get your friend to try again that would be great. 

Will continue to wait to see if others respond and how their screenshots compare.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, justinliew said:

Will continue to wait to see if others respond and how their screenshots compare

I can upload a screenshot if you like, but it's definitely getting stuck on the "Logging in..." screen as opposed to the "Loading..." screen. I'm not sure what KU is/where to find that?

I've been checking it periodically for the last three days and it's been consistently like that, so it doesn't seem to be going away for me.
Thanks for getting back to us! :)

4 hours ago, keats95 said:

I can upload a screenshot if you like, but it's definitely getting stuck on the "Logging in..." screen as opposed to the "Loading..." screen. I'm not sure what KU is/where to find that?

I've been checking it periodically for the last three days and it's been consistently like that, so it doesn't seem to be going away for me.
Thanks for getting back to us! :)

Same issue, just purchased the game, this is a major disappointment. How come something this gamebreaking does noy get fixed ASAP? Really unprofessional of them.

• Developer
1 minute ago, mzajy said:

If you don't mind me, yes we can play Offline without any issues. Apparently, we all have this problem?!

There's definitely a number of people having this problem, yes. I don't think it's 100% as a number of people reported it being fixed near the end of last week when we pushed a fix, but it hasn't fixed it for everyone. Have you by any chance tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game? That fixed some people, although that should be a last resort.

I am looking into it as my highest priority to get you back to where you should be able to play the game as you want to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 05.04.2019 at 7:44 PM, justinliew said:

@ keats95  @ Val_9x39mm  @ 00lass00

Может ли кто-нибудь выложить скриншот, когда происходит бесконечная загрузка? Мне любопытно, если это та же проблема или другая. Также, если вы можете выслать мне свой KU, если вы это знаете, это также поможет мне.

Спасибо!

If i click ''Play Offline'' game starts without problems offline.If i will delay on the "Logging in..." screen game getting stuck.

3 hours ago, justinliew said:

There's definitely a number of people having this problem, yes. I don't think it's 100% as a number of people reported it being fixed near the end of last week when we pushed a fix, but it hasn't fixed it for everyone. Have you by any chance tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game? That fixed some people, although that should be a last resort.

I am looking into it as my highest priority to get you back to where you should be able to play the game as you want to.

It might be fixed for them who can purchase the Wortox through the store? We (EU/Asia/AU) who can not get the Wortox that suffer from this issue, I guess? 

I tried to delete the game and reinstalling, didn't do much, still can not bypass the first loading.

Thanks guys for your efforts, I hope this gets fixed asap.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, justinliew said:

@keats95 if you click Play Offline are you able to proceed? 

I can indeed, unfortunately all my worlds were created online so none of them are accessible :p
I'll try deleting/reinstalling today to see if that changes anything and I'll let you know.
Thanks again for your efforts, hope it's resolved real soon, I need my Don't Starve fix. :wilson_wink:

• Like 1