Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

Can I just put in a character description? I have no "drawing thing" to make a good picture.

Wenger

The Dark One.

The shadows. Don't run from them! They're our friends!

Stats:

Health: 105

Sanity: 200 (starts at 100)

Hunger: 150

PROS:

At low sanity, when the insanity monsters manifest, they follow him around like friendly pigs (no effect on sanity)

Grue only deals 20 damage due to being forced my Maxwell instead of his on will.

CONS: (aka balance)

Takes 30dmg/sec when Sanity is higher than or equal to 150

Sometimes randomly pauses while running due to him being insane/other reasons only HE knows.

Slightly slower than average at picking things, cutting trees, etc.

Posted Image

Name: WeeJay “The Living Spark”

Catchphrase: “BZZZZZAP!”

Voice: Tesla Coil

Pros: Thunderstorms gives it the ability to electrify enemies. It can scare them off when one

reaches <30 health. Since it does not understand much of the world it takes longer for it to go insane.

Cons: Sometimes eats anything it picks up but can be retrieved if you click on its head before it’s done chewing.

Health: 180

Hunger: 250

Sanity: 200

Biography: A creature once created from one of Wilsons unsuccessful experiments.

It escaped into the wilderness right after being made trying to find a place it can belong.

OMIGOSH I love this picture! It just looks like it'd fit in perfect with the Don't Starve characters.
  • Like 2

I thought of a guy called Wellmax hes like Maxwells forgotten brother so insanity go downs lower if you pick evil petals and stuff and shadows dont bother with him and has little bit more health so yeah.

Wolfram would make a great character!

Y'know I would implement him into the game, but theres so many problems when it comes to that kind of implementation that its unfortunately not worth all the coding strain :cHis hat wouldn't fit in the character boxes either

Posted Image

Name: Wemzy (pronounced Whimsy)

Catchphrase: "My ideas get too big and I have to let them out!"

Voice: Clarinet

Pros: The artist's many ideas prompt her to create usable blueprints. Her resourcefulness can sometimes result in extra materials being harvested.

Cons: Her glasses can break if she's attacked, causing the screen to blur with her vision. Without her glasses, her sanity decreases quickly until she crafts new ones.

Health: 150

Hunger: 200

Sanity: 200

Biography: Wemzy was an up and coming art student, filled to the brim with stories and ideas- but that was before she was pulled into the Don't Starve universe through one of her own paintings. All she remembers now is a cruel smile and large shadowy hands pulling her in. Maybe if she makes more drawings, she'll find her way back out?

Posted Image

Name: Waiihl (Pronounced "Wail")

Catchphrase: “Pity not the dead, we are being far better off than you!”

Voice: Mizmar (Egyptian reed horn)

Pros: Has the ability to resurrect himself once from a nearby grave. Can use his own shadowy hands as weapons.

Cons: He's a shambling corpse, so he finds it hard to move

Health: 170

Hunger: 200

Sanity: 150

Biography: Once an Egyptian Pharaoh trapped in the Don't Starve universe, Waiihl was met with an untimely end when ambushed by Hounds. However, as Ancient Egyptian religion states, their Pharaohs would rise again and Waiihl would hate to let his people down. Now a shambling Mummy, Waiihl has found his new undead abilities helpful in his fight for survival because Osiris knows, there are more creatures willing to make a meal of his rotting flesh.

(Also originally based on my Cofagrigus, Gaiihl, from my Pokemon game. <3 )

• Like 3

Awwww, I like Wemzy I'd totally play as her lol. Playing as Waiihl seems like it would be a pain XD I'm too impatient with slow characters.

Thanks! Wemzy is actually the Don't Starve version of myself, weird blue hair and all. I'm thinking of updating this slightly seeing as I left out my 'trademark' hat that people usually recognize me by at conventions and whatnot.

I don't know how to do the drawing but Name:WackoNickname:The Son of GrueQuote:"I think I'm hallucinating again."Hunger:150Health:150Sanity:100Perk:When at 75 sanity he get 1.25 damage and walk-speed and damage. At 50 sanity 1.50 damage and walk-speed. At 25 sanity 1.75damage and walk-speed. When at 10 sanity you have 2.00 walk-speed and damage.

I don't know how to do the drawing but Name:WackoNickname:The Son of GrueQuote:"I think I'm hallucinating again."Hunger:150Health:150Sanity:100Perk:When at 75 sanity he get 1.25 damage and walk-speed and damage. At 50 sanity 1.50 damage and walk-speed. At 25 sanity 1.75damage and walk-speed. When at 10 sanity you have 2.00 walk-speed and damage.

Grue? don't you mean Charlie :p?

Ok I got this... :Name : BillyNickname : The HypnotizerQuote : The world is too big...Hunger : 120Health : 120Sanity : 200Perk : Sanity increases at night , can sleep throught day and wake up at night

Name: Waiihl (Pronounced "Wail")

I really love this character :yaypigs: I would love to see it in game, except the Respawning to the nearest grave seems a bit too op in my mind

Hypno, you have to give a description of the character's appearance for a little more clarity. Someone might draw him as an army general, and you wanted something else.That might make people a little more eager to draw.(Also I would draw it, but I did the 'draw on paper then scan the image' thing for my emblem, and that took FOREVER to tweak and fix...)But otherwise, nice character design :)

Edited by YoshiEmblem
Need to name for less confusion

Thank you YoshiEmblem for your try. Let me explain his style for you. He is a small boy with a red coat and black gloves. There will be an old golden clock in his coat's pocket. His eyes are going to be like Wilson's and his hair will be straight and up at the frontBy the way i had a thought and i reset his perks with some new ones:Bunnymen wont attack him if he is holding meat and when.he eats carrots he restores 8 health instead of 1

Let me give you a better idea...Name BillyNickname The AdventurerQuote The world is to big...Health 150Hunger 120Sanity 200Perks Bunnymen wont attack him if he is holding meat and will follow him with no cost

This is my character: Name:GorzenTitle: The Master ThiefQuote: "Hands up and give me your wallet!"Special abilities: -Gets more gold from pig king (3 gold for a piece of meat normally 1)-The walking cane gives him 30% speed boost instead of 25%-Moves faster when backpack equipped and doesn't lose speed when piggyback equipped-spawns with the Master Thief Cane which does 36 damage and gives 4 inventory slots and has 120 uses-Spawns a beard like Wilson, but smaller and grows slower (grows every 7 days which is lesser than Wilson's as it will be in full growth in 16 days and it will grow only into half of Wilson's beards length)He refers everything to thieves: "Ah, night. The time of monsters, and thieves!"(dusk comes) "Hello, friend. A thief wouldn't rob from another thief, right?"(examining Krampus.) "He looks rich... Should i rob him?" (examining Pig King) "I like coins more but THESE ARE SHINY!!" (examining Golden nuggets and golden tools). Also, sometimes randomly, when walking into a pig village, the pigs will attack him on sight saying: "Thief, thief!" and running him away from the village. When this happens, the pigs will only chase him out of the village, and attack only if he gets too close or tries to trade with the king pig.Sound:Harmonium

Edited by benzux