Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

Ah I might as well include mine as well![ATTACH=CONFIG]5445[/ATTACH]Everything is pretty much listed on the picture UvU

Yeah I Would Love To Add Ashly And Warden To my Game ..... If You guys Upload them it'll be awesome :PP

This took a while for me to do, but I finally finished it:[ATTACH=CONFIG]5441[/ATTACH]As part of an agreement with Maxwell I have been granted limited control over time by being able to reduce it to 1/4 of its normal time. I can only do this for up to 30 seconds and only once per day as bending the fabric of time to my will requires intense focus and can be strenuous on the mind if used for long amounts of time.As for being able to build things for half the resources and twice the durability, I used to be a traveler who explored the world and have experience from being stuck in the wilderness before. I am also a perfectionist and it takes me much longer to build things but the end result is superior to the brand you would typically get from Wilson or the others.I have a very slow metabolism, basically I can go much longer without food than most people. The time it takes for a hunger point to go down is about 7 seconds (give or take), for me it takes around 14 seconds.To give an example of my power I used a random spider (which you can plainly see behind me). The spider's movements are slightly slowed down so I can easily dodge him mid-lunge and move at normal speed.

Yeah I Would Love To Add Warden To my Game ..... If You Upload him it'll be awesome :PP I would use'em all the time :p

I actually had a concept for a character for a while, a mental institution patient, Walter.Don't ask me what went wrong with the colours, i don't know either.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5779[/ATTACH]*1 Always hallucinating means he'll have to be smart for getting the right resources. But he doesn't hallucinate like you do at number 0 of sanity, he does have the visual effects of 0 but not that annoying loop that appears on 70.*2 This means the shadow monsters won't try to attack him, but will only roam around the place, Walter doesn't lose any sanity by being near them, and attacking them will make them aggresive as usual.*3 This means normal creatures will back away when he's nearby. (Beefalos will slowly walk away, rabbits will run as usual, pigs will need 2 pieces of meat for them to finally follow you from a good distance away, a good thing is, gobblers will not appear from bushes.I don't know about the straightjacket. I should have drawn him with a broken straightjacket so it makes more sense that he can pick up stuff and whatnot.

Now That Sounds AWESOME !

i might as well post wolfram here as well.

Posted Image

name: Wolfram

“the grave digger”

catchphrase: “ man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” (quoted from mark twain)

pros: Birds aren’t afraid of him (birds take longer to fly away when approached) spawns with shovel and faster digging time (time to dig up a grave/soil/etc. Takes less time.)

cons: Dusk lasts a little longer, audio effects without sanity effect (meaning you can still experience whispers or audio defects without sanity effect, leading you to a false sense of urgency )

health: 180

hunger: 200

sanity: 180

biography: A man who worked the grave shift helping bury bodies and watch over the cemetery grounds. Somewhat anti-social, his first encounter with maxwell was that of where he worked; the graveyard.

Under the guise of a mourner, maxwell struck up conversation with him. They both spoke of life and death and tedious things before maxwell offered him a chance to escape.

A purgatory.

Wolfram, hesitant, agreed to this. Maxwell did not ask for blood. Instead, he commanded him to do what he did best:

“dig his own grave”

to which he did, sick of living his somber life as a groundskeeper.

nooow thaaaaaaaaaats awesome !!!!!!!!!!! Iwould love to download him and play with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be fantastic

Haaham Continuing my character gameplay Style

Instead of waked up by Max you are waked up by a strange woman she says you to protect him but not help him

In this mode the player is one shadow [in case mawd] and has to hunt the adventurers each adventurer has his own base tipe like Wilson has a Base whit everything survival mode needs etc

Better explain is :Hunting Mode /Boss mode

- - - Updated - - -

Haaham Continuing my character gameplay Style

Instead of waked up by Max you are waked up by a strange woman she says you to protect him but not help him

In this mode the player is one shadow [in case mawd] and has to hunt the adventurers each adventurer has his own base tipe like Wilson has a Base whit everything survival mode needs etc

Better explain is :Hunting Mode /Boss mode

post-50043-13764594588813_thumb.jpg

Name: Wynter -last name forgotten-

Phrase: “SHINY!!”

Bio: Wynter has been trapped for so long only fragments of her past remains, but she will always remember the darkness, the horror, and the pain. When she woke up in her new home she found that her body had been drastically changed in ways she struggled to accept. She was forced, rather painfully, to learn how to survive in this odd and terrifying place, and in her quiet lonesome sometimes she swore she could sense something sinister hidden somewhere, watching her. This feeling disturbed her, so she kept her mind off of it by exploring the vast landscapes in search of possible freedom and hidden goodies. In her long and seemingly endless wanderings she had developed a stubborn, sarcastic, and mischievous nature, becoming a curse on any unfortunate survivor she finds. She gains amusement in taunting their efforts just out of reach, and revealing another unfortunate quirk. Wynter’s affinity for shiny things and need for gems has led to her becoming a raider of unwatched campsites. Survivors will return and, to their horror, find a camp overturned with many items missing. Since most of what she finds or steals is unusable to her she normally hoards the pile in a den and protects it possessively. The venture to find her hoard may be tempting, but being on the wrong end of her wrath will bring much grief.

While life in the wilds has turned her sour she hasn’t become all bad. Her pangs of loneliness have led to her craving attention of any kind, and due to her actions they are normally unpleasant. However, for some survivors she has gone as far as aiding them in a time of need. Though quickly disappearing when the deed is done and barely leaving time for any thanks to be uttered. On rare occasions her guard will drop and show a caring and compassionate side she struggles to keep hidden. For reasons she refuses to reveal she forces herself to keep her distance, and has accepted her position as a monster doubting it will ever change.

Quotes: “They all die…they always die.”

“I’m a monster, plain and simple as that.”

“Attachment only gets you hurt.”

Health: 200

Hunger: 100

Sanity: 150

Damage: 34 (spines in) 51 (spines out)

Voice: Small - Medium Tibetan Singing Bowls

Pros: Able to sprint on all fours, successfully doubling her speed.

Grows a thick coat of fur during winter, allowing extended travel from a heat source.

She can find various treasures buried in the ground with her sixth sense, and can quickly dig it up with her claws.

Through natural means she doesn’t require shovels or weapons

Healing spit – Can heal minor wounds.

Cons: Must eat a gem every 5 days, otherwise a 10 day degradation will begin.

- Health bar will decrease by 20 a day until death.

- She will, against player will, pass out from weakness for a short time.

- Will sustain more damage from hits over time.

- Hunger/Sanity depletes faster.

Don’t eat the purple gems….

Out rightly refuses to wear any armor or use most weapons.

Spines cause 20 damage in emergence, and will automatically come out when she is at half health or under a constant stream of damage.

- 1 bleeding damage every 2 seconds.

~~~~~~

Well that's one heck of a first post ^w^

I want to make a charecter[ATTACH=CONFIG]8290[/ATTACH]name: Waldo "The Lost"Phrase: "where am I?"-gets lost easily- (fog begins to cover exsplored areas of the map in time.)-Ignored- (less likely to be attacked, animals dont run away from him as quickly.)

wow it'd be awesome to play as him XD