Timeframe for next content update?

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this. 

I tried searching, but I couldn't find any info anywhere in regards to the next content update. 

I just started playing around ~1 week before QOL mk1. So maybe they always wait a while between updates. I understand that its game development and takes a lot of time, so I am not trying to rush anything, I was just looking for any idea of a time-frame. 

7 minutes ago, Gracefulmuse said:

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this. 

I tried searching, but I couldn't find any info anywhere in regards to the next content update. 

I just started playing around ~1 week before QOL mk1. So maybe they always wait a while between updates. I understand that its game development and takes a lot of time, so I am not trying to rush anything, I was just looking for any idea of a time-frame. 

You can see how long you have to wait, when you open the game..

1 hour ago, Gracefulmuse said:

Yes, I saw that. I was more just curious as to when we will learn news about WHAT the content update will be. 

i.e. QOL mk3, Pyrotechnics, Radiation, etc. 

sorry that wasn't clear. 

So far i know Faming MK 2.1 is about to launch, some new plants, trees but regobush is most interesting for me, because it "crumbles" regolith into brimborium. Some sort of spacedrug, so far i know and it reduces athletics to -5, but lifts morale +6!

I think there will be more content. Last time the developers got hit with an illness spreading across their work office, so even though they delayed the update, I think they still were heavily impaired and just were not able to create a lot in small time window that was left for them.

So this time we can definitely expect more to come. Of course, the developers are not going to tell us.

Btw, is the preview branch on a Tuesday or a Thursday? I'm confused @Ipsquiggle.

On 16/03/2019 at 5:48 PM, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

I know you took that out of contest, and I applaud you for the banter, but just to avoid confusion with others (you know it will happen): I mean more additional content than we got with the previous QoL update.

Don't worry it was intended and not to make fun of you. I really hope the same as you. It's just I was disappointed with new content in the last QoL :(

QoL1 was nice. A bit of new content and lots of optimizations. QoL2 lacks the new content. But it sure has a lot of optimizations.

Archived