Recommended Posts

BeliarBAD    221

Dfly got an update. shes now flying around at her lavapools. before she was just stamding next to the middle one

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587
1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

Dfly got an update. shes now flying around at her lavapools. before she was just stamding next to the middle one

someone just agroed her.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    221

no lol. shes flying around. before she was just standing at the middle lava pool. now shes flying around. and shes not aggroed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587

seriously?

the gif literally shows that the dragonfly is aggroed on the player ( following to attack )

the dragonfly didn't change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587
Posted (edited)

Screenshots:

20190314213033_1.thumb.jpg.c4338b614ccc856b89e7ee848ba2ec5f.jpg

dragonfly staying at the middle.

Spoiler

20190314213040_1.thumb.jpg.83189a20b785db140aa09631cf7a87d5.jpg20190314213044_1.thumb.jpg.e1edc0c45bd49924407daed365b497e4.jpg20190314213050_1.thumb.jpg.9143249043f068ac110c5df80ae7982d.jpg

dragonfly attacking and having aggro.

She is not revolving around the area like some jevil cosplayer.

 

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JJburner    239
Posted (edited)

It might be the bundling wrap mod making dragonfly have the og mechanics, are you sure you updated game ivo? The mod tends to prevent players from having good game, and I'm not sure if you have it since you use those other mods like status, try check your bundling wrap to make sure

Edited by JJburner
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    221

yes yes youre right guys. i dunno what did make her fly around yesterday. ive 3.000 hours in dst so im not a noob. she was flying around. she WASNT aggroed. now i checked again and she is standing at the middle lava pool like she always did. 

sorry for the confusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587
13 minutes ago, JJburner said:

It might be the bundling wrap mod making dragonfly have the og mechanics, are you sure you updated game ivo? The mod tends to prevent players from having good game, and I'm not sure if you have it since you use those other mods like status, try check your bundling wrap to make sure

i am not using game mods, i just hopped into a server and teleported to magma.

classic behaviour.

13 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

yes yes youre right guys. i dunno what did make her fly around yesterday. ive 3.000 hours in dst so im not a noob. she was flying around. she WASNT aggroed. now i checked again and she is standing at the middle lava pool like she always did. 

sorry for the confusion

she was following you.

that is having aggro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hell-met    301

she does go into "wander mode" at times, out-of-combat. I noticed this too but it's old. can't really replicate it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    221
57 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

i am not using game mods, i just hopped into a server and teleported to magma.

classic behaviour.

she was following you.

that is having aggro.

no she wasnt. ive arial view mod. i was standing far away. and she wasnt flying to me. she was flying from one lava pool to another. she was just in "wander mode"

thank you all for your replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've seen the Dragonfly moving around without being aggroed, you're not going crazy.

I play on PS4 so I have no mod. She does that sometimes, at least she used to. Haven't seen her wander in a while.

 

To be fair, I'm not around there often. It isn't the safest vacation spot in the constant..

Edited by ComteHarebourgs
Spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel_Octoling    1,239
2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

seriously?

the gif literally shows that the dragonfly is aggroed on the player ( following to attack )

the dragonfly didn't change.

The gif itself was a joke, not serious. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra M Welch    734

So heres something people should try.

Make a new world(as host)
Go to dfly
Leave and Re-Enter world
Dfly should wander.

That's at least what I notice in test worlds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587
6 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

Dfly should wander.

that is still because she is looking for other people to aggro on since the single one disappeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lifetheuniverse    1,309

As someone who skirts the lava pools a lot and manages Dfly's AI to not aggro on me but take out other Giants sometimes...
Dfly has wandered around its den for a really, really long time. This is combined with intermittent periods of standing still.

Nothing noticable changed here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hell-met    301
1 hour ago, lifetheuniverse said:

As someone who skirts the lava pools a lot and manages Dfly's AI to not aggro on me but take out other Giants sometimes...
Dfly has wandered around its den for a really, really long time. This is combined with intermittent periods of standing still.

Nothing noticable changed here.

i believe she primarily stays still forever and the wandering is the odd rare case that relies on specific conditions to be met.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lifetheuniverse    1,309
Posted (edited)

It's an idle behavior that happens all the time, most mobs have some type. Watch Spiders, for instance.
Used to time it every winter so I could run past while it wandered close enough to aggro on Deerclopse, but not on me.
Whether you've seen it or not depends on how much you enter its den.

Edited by lifetheuniverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,587
On 14. 3. 2019 at 10:54 PM, BeliarBAD said:

no she wasnt. ive arial view mod. i was standing far away. and she wasnt flying to me. she was flying from one lava pool to another. she was just in "wander mode"

thank you all for your replies

oh.

I think that if there are no actual players there when the dfly is loaded then It will idle and go all spinny at the area

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now