New character this month

I'll quote bigfoot's announcement on the roadmap:

New Characters Enter the Fray
A fresh batch of four characters have been unwittingly ensnared and brought into the world. These new survivors will be released into the wild starting in Mid-March, and a new one will be released every 2 months.

So should we expect a new character tomorrow, or since no recent announcement has been made yet, next thursday March 21st maybe?

Just now, Tapirus said:

I think it's better wait patiently for a official announcement, rather than start something, like "HEY! WHERE'S THE NEW CHARACTER, KLEI?!".

Oh yeah I didnt mean the topic like that, just bringing back the attention about this hype, from the winona/catapults argues :D

1 minute ago, YouKnowWho said:

If it was to be released this week I’d guess it’d be announced around the same time as the new twitch drop. Klei usually likes to drop their news all at once.

do you know when they will post the new Twitch drop?

Can't wait to see his pros and cons . Thou the thing I'm waiting most is april , the content drop in april. Back to the point I think I will waeve him , even if I don't like his pros/cons. Just because I want to have all characters. But I think I might like it , I mean a red demon what is not to like. Thou what is more interesting is the lore behind it ?!?!?

Will this be a person in demon costume, a real demon, a shadow figure or a guest from another world ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thats what interests me the most .

6 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

Can't wait to see his pros and cons . Thou the think I'm waiting most is april , the content drop in april. Back to the point I think I will waeve him , even if I don't like his pros/cons. Just because I want to have all characters. But I think I might like it , I mean a red demon what is not to like. Thou what is more interesting is the lore behind it ?!?!?

Will this be a person in demon costume, a real demon, a shadow figure or a guest from another world ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thats what interests me the most .

Whatever he is it also brings new lore attached, which brings more questions and stuff to tie. I'm also getting him no matter how good or bad he seems at first glance, when I first started checking out dst my first usage of maxwell was me saying "ew 75 hp", and after a while I've grown past that and ended up loving the character.

Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

Whatever he is it also brings new lore attached, which brings more questions and stuff to tie. I'm also getting him no matter hiw good or bad he seems at first glance, when I first started checking out dst my first usage of maxwell was "ew 75 hp", and now I love the character.

i have no idea how they will make actual lore with a demon im interested weather they are actually canon or a completely new survivor who isn't to the plot

also does this mean that if you buy him will they have unique stats for events like the forge?

if so they may be a pay to win character there

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

i have no idea how they will make actual lore with a demon im interested weather they are actually canon or a completely new survivor who isn't to the plot

also does this mean that if you buy him will they have unique stats for events like the forge?

if so they may be a pay to win character there

According to the roadmap we may not see the forge and gorge again for a while (or forever), unless they are somehow integrated to the core game.

Regardless, im sure the balance of any future event game will be made so you can still win easily and having fun with any character. All Wes'S team or all webbers teams kinda challenges were a thing at forge, and were entirely viable.

Surprised we’ll get Wortox before Wilton. Wilton feels like the easier to make.

Not complaining though, I’ve been starved of the old beta characters for years. Hopefully they all come out at some point, that would be the ultimate fan service :wilson_laugh:

So glad to see a post regarding the new character this month! 

I have great faith in Klei, as this character will be the very first character to be sold individually and isn't part of a DLC, so they have to be good, right?! :wilson_dorky:

Either way, they have my full support, and I will be happily purchasing the characters rather than weaving them. :encouragement:

3 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

It’s a little strange that they haven’t announced the new twitch skins yet. Maybe they’re trying something different this time? 

NVM, was mistaken. Rainometer came back in January. 

So ya, new Fling is here. Looks cool.

On 3/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, Naveil said:

Surprised we’ll get Wortox before Wilton. Wilton feels like the easier to make.

Not complaining though, I’ve been starved of the old beta characters for years. Hopefully they all come out at some point, that would be the ultimate fan service :wilson_laugh:

I doubt we will get Wilton.  If all the new characters are just old ones then that would be seriously disappointing. I’m hoping wortox is the only unused character to be added

Archived