Question to Klei

This discussion already took place in another topic. Nobody agreed or saw validity of his points but he wasn't capable of discussing them other than saying he's right and everyone else is dumb for not seeing it. Waste of time and nerves, the way I see it. Everyone else agrees that making recipes available cross-DLC wouldnt affect anything but convenience and sandbox possibilities anyway.

15 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

This discussion already took place in another topic. Nobody agreed or saw validity of his points but he wasn't capable of discussing them other than saying he's right and everyone else is dumb for not seeing it. Waste of time and nerves, the way I see it. Everyone else agrees that making recipes available cross-DLC wouldnt affect anything but convenience and sandbox possibilities anyway.

It will be  perfect if we can get some form of loot from the Ancient Herald which allows us to Craft any recipe from any DLC in any DLC like Brain of Thought but with all recipes included (Tabs for Ancient/Obsidian/City Planning will be included according to DLC).

For example, When I wear/use Loot from Ancient Herald. It makes ALL of the recipes from all DLC available to me except only the Ancient/Obsidian/City Tabs being DLC specific.
(can make Walking Cane/Dumberla/Eyeberlla in Hamlet or SW)

the only draw back is that said item has only 5 uses or something so its a fair price and you will need to kill the Herald again to obtain it.

This can ultimately allow players to make DLC wide stuff in any DLC and have the challenge doing so.

That's my take on this.

However Klei might have a different plan so don't count on it.

They did bridge the DLCs with Worthies, Lets see if they can Bridge the crafting.

While I wouldn't mind the item requiring the killing of any boss (or even all of them for a combined price of an ultimate sandbox), I would hate for it to have charges. The whole point is to be able to build whatever wherever, and say I wanted to build a bunny village in Hamlet, it'd suck if I had to keep killing some boss after 5 huts. Not to mention all the other stuff I might want to build all over the place for the sake of fun/aesthetics/realizing some goofy idea :p

because i would assuume bridging the crafting is the last thing on their minds compared to updating new content like Hamlet's upcoming characters

but admittedly this would be a nice feature

also

i do not see why placing Rabbit Hutches in SW or Dragoon Dens in RoG or Hamlet Villages in other worlds is op 

i mean, in the end the massive resource and time costs to achieve these feats balance their utility imo

On 6. 3. 2019 at 3:07 PM, Ellilea said:

While I wouldn't mind the item requiring the killing of any boss (or even all of them for a combined price of an ultimate sandbox), I would hate for it to have charges. The whole point is to be able to build whatever wherever, and say I wanted to build a bunny village in Hamlet, it'd suck if I had to keep killing some boss after 5 huts. Not to mention all the other stuff I might want to build all over the place for the sake of fun/aesthetics/realizing some goofy idea :p

how about give it a spoilage meter of 30 days, after all the herald's robe is literally breaking down...

plus we could preserve it with the packages.

I would much much prefer the item simply required a drop from various bosses across the DLCs. Combine them to acquire a permanent utility. This would fit thematically (joining all DLCs together) and give a nice, end-endgame reward with no unnecessary limits that would just turn into a hassle sooner rather than later.

44 minutes ago, MWY said:

where did I call you an Idiot?

and you said it yourself, I'm not equal to you but lesser so you shouldn't argue with me : )

OMG, another one who does not read whole topic and then cherry pick making incorrect conclusion... If you are so fast to judge people whi are "mean" then take a time and quote the people who started throwing insults, not the ones that are responding to it... geez 

And also I wasn't calling you lesser so by your logic you shouldn't even quote me calling me mean, but double standards I guess 

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

Another one who does not read whole topic and then cherry pick making incorrect conclusion... If you are so fast to judge people behave they are "mean" then take a time and quote the people who started throwing insults, not the ones that are responding to it... geez 

if the whole topic lead you to declaring other people as being lesser then your equals, then the topic doesn't matter, your etiquette does,

52 minutes ago, MWY said:

if the whole topic lead you to declaring other people as being lesser then your equals, then the topic doesn't matter, your etiquette does,

Not mine only, but as I said, you are lead by double standards, and need to be pointed out that you should widen your perspective since you are making me a bad guy without making the effort to know whole discussion in order to make proper judgment 

I think the best way to implement connected crafting would be to make Worthies the crafting stations. 

Like with Ancient Pseudo Science Station you'd need to be close to them to be able to craft items from respective dlc. 

Structures would stay precrafted in your inventory so that you can build them anywhere

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

Not mine only, but as I said, you are lead by double standards, and need to be pointed out that you should widen your perspective since you are making me a bad guy without making the effort to know whole discussion in order to make proper judgment 

Judgement? where was I even claiming to make a judgement, infact I was just saying that the specific statement you made was cruel,

and I am making you a Bad guy without making the effort?

dude you yourself said bad stuff to others and when others tell you your going too far they are being judgemental?

seriously give yourself a break and act nicely or else you can just make yourself look bad on your own.

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I think the best way to implement connected crafting would be to make Worthies the crafting stations. 

Like with Ancient Pseudo Science Station you'd need to be close to them to be able to craft items from respective dlc. 

Structures would stay precrafted in your inventory so that you can build them anywhere

I think the same thing, as long as you need to be near a Worthie to craft the items it wouldnt have any downsides, no clutter to the crafting menus, requires being in the late game so it wouldnt be OP, it would simply save you the trip from world to world.

23 minutes ago, MWY said:

Judgement? where was I even claiming to make a judgement, infact I was just saying that the specific statement you made was cruel,

and I am making you a Bad guy without making the effort?

dude you yourself said bad stuff to others and when others tell you your going too far they are being judgemental?

seriously give yourself a break and act nicely or else you can just make yourself look bad on your own.

Yes you are making me look bad because you only saw me not letting an attacker insult me. You didn't care to read the whole topic and see that I was attacked with insults in the first place which resulted in me refusing to argue with person who is throwing insults during discussion. 

You allowed one person to insult the other and when the other person is not letting themselves to be insulted you scold them for being mean. Smh.

Rethink your ways and learn to know the whole picture before making judgement. But as you intentionally omitted this fact it only shows that you are as bad as the person who insulted me in the first place 

12 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Well maybe dont fricking call me mean when I'm defending myself

On 06/03/2019 at 3:30 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

Please, follow the community guidelines. Never insult another user in your post, it derails constructive debate and kills what is sometimes a needed discussion.

If this goes on, I'll be forced to lock the thread.

Archived