Question to Klei

Yo klei bois are you going to add a way to craft structures and things from other dlcs? You know like for example im in hamlet and i want to build rabit hutch because right now we cant do sutch a thing and its really hurts my megabase building.

14 minutes ago, Peoreon said:

Yo klei bois are you going to add a way to craft structures and things from other dlcs? You know like for example im in hamlet and i want to build rabit hutch because right now we cant do sutch a thing and its really hurts my megabase building.

SO many people have asked for this. It would be a really nice feature to have, but it looks like Klei isn't listening...

On 28.02.2019 at 1:42 AM, Peoreon said:

Gameplaye-wise it would be too op. For the purspose of decorations and such you can do that using widely aviable mods

On 2.03.2019 at 3:13 AM, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

How would it be OP? You have to go get the resources from the respective DLC to begin with.

Bc each dlc grants you a different ways of obtaining resources. For example gold is sparse in SW. Also you are provided with tools that are aviable in given dlc and having tools from other dlc makes it easy. For example bunny hutches would make it easy to farm spider silk in sw. Instead you have other ways of obtaining silk in sw that you can't use in rog like slot machine wchich gives appropriate balance between risk and reward. 

34 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Bc each dlc grants you a different ways of obtaining resources. For example gold is sparse in SW. Also you are provided with tools that are aviable in given dlc and having tools from other dlc makes it easy. For example bunny hutches would make it easy to farm spider silk in sw. Instead you have other ways of obtaining silk in sw that you can't use in rog like slot machine wchich gives appropriate balance between risk and reward. 

World linking is an endgame feature. The people who have trouble surviving won't get far enough to make the whatever-worthy in the first place. And the people who do can already overcome pretty much any difficulty any of the DLCs can throw their way.

People link worlds to make fancy megabases, not because they seek challenge. if it was challenge they sought, they would be making a new save, instead of bringing over the most powerful items they have.

You are not arguing in favor of balance here, you are arguing in favor of tediousness.

20 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

exactly, which proves my statement from before

no it does not.

On 3. 3. 2019 at 1:51 PM, QuartzBeam said:

World linking is an endgame feature. The people who have trouble surviving won't get far enough to make the whatever-worthy in the first place. And the people who do can already overcome pretty much any difficulty any of the DLCs can throw their way.

6 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

yes it does

no it DOES NOT.

World linking is so late game that literally having tons of gold from pig king and borrowing it just to expand the megabase in sw does make the game easier.

BUT IT'S A FEATURE and if you hate it then don't listen to the opinion of more intelligent people that understand that in the end it's a game with features that just improve the quality of living.

If you couldn't take inventory through Worthies ( WHICH YOU CAN ) then still people would have easier life because logically you would have tons of effigies before making a worthy.

Just now, Parusoid said:

yes IT DOES, you just said it yourself, as far as im concered there is no parrots in RoG, so yes IT DOES prove my statement

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him the idiot?

listen here:

I mentioned parrots as a possible resource to get gold.

Pig king is far supperior to parrots in making gold.

Every dlc has a resource for gold so idk what are you even talking by this point.

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

hen explain why the f are you angry about having lesser gold resources in sw?

i wont, beacuse its your wrong assumption that im am angry. which just shows how good is your ability to read text and understand it and then make conclusions. so i stop arguing with you, as im a person who would like to argue with equals, not lessers

9 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

i wont, beacuse its your wrong assumption. which just shows how good is your ability to read text and understand it and then make conclusions. so i stop arguing with you, as im a person who would like to argue with equals, not lessers

sorry about that but I didn't read the early post because you started shouting about the parrot/king dilemma which doesn't matter as the world are connected.

On 3. 3. 2019 at 1:17 PM, Parusoid said:

Also you are provided with tools that are aviable in given dlc and having tools from other dlc makes it easy. For example bunny hutches would make it easy to farm spider silk in sw. Instead you have other ways of obtaining silk in sw that you can't use in rog like slot machine wchich gives appropriate balance between risk and reward. 

No, it doesn't make it easier.

In fact you could just build a silk farm in RoG and constantly travel with the silk to SW.

The only thing that changes is that you have to walk/swim to the seaworthy, the farm and back unless you need the silk in SW at the seaworthy and have the farm literally on top of the worthy in RoG - then nothing changes.

also I am out since my OPINION won't propably change your opinion.

Archived