mushrooms confirmed!

[MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] knew that Mushrooms existed in the files, I think. Shame. It would've been a nicer surprise if I didn't ruin it a couple o' weeks back.Courtesy of [MENTION=9881]Guimian[/MENTION] from the files:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3930[/ATTACH]

Edited by ArcticFox789

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yay!!!!

I was hoping to see insanity recovery happen in an "overtime" fashion, whereas say you eat something that gives 15 sanity back, instead of being a sudden value it becomes a heal over a few minutes (5 per minute?), unless... Unless you're eating something very special... ^^ Mandrake soup! Err if you don't have them and you're super low (horrorbeaks), slow recovery wouldn't work as much since the monsters will be right on your tail. But then! Consume mushrooms to be temporarily in a dreamy world, preventing you from being attackable and able to see the monsters, while the food and dapperness slowly gets your sanity back up!...you could have bad trips. :D

[MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] knew that Mushrooms existed in the files, I think. Shame. It would've been a nicer surprise if I didn't ruin it a couple o' weeks back.Courtesy of [MENTION=9881]Guimian[/MENTION] from the files:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3930[/ATTACH]

Lovely looking shrooms, and it is good to see them finally being implemented, since they have been talked about for ages.