Reaction to deerclops?

Symage

Do you like the design of the deerclops?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the design of the deerclops?

• Yes!He looks awesome!
    • No!He looks ****ty!

How do you find the deerclops? Do you like him?

What was yor reaction to him?

And do you like his design?

I like him. Not as much as Krampus though.

My eyes got big when he came.

I would like it if he was bigger/spikey/more terrifying and did badass stuff and dropped more stuff.

Moar errything in this game!!

Edited by zombiebiscuits

Riptide had a lot more panflutes and flame darts than you normally would at that point, I think.

You know luckily we have this patch to figure out if he needs some over-all tuning.PS.You are most likely not going to answer but hey, have you guys decided on what to do about the other stages of farms yet?

You know luckily we have this patch to figure out if he needs some over-all tuning.PS.You are most likely not going to answer but hey, have you guys decided on what to do about the other stages of farms yet?

As of now the only benefit of the lower ties of farms are the cost, meaning you could build more of the low tiers compared to the high ties, Kevin has said that he might add "monster plants that have a higher chance of spawning in the 3rd tier farms plots

As of now the only benefit of the lower ties of farms are the cost, meaning you could build more of the low tiers compared to the high ties, Kevin has said that he might add "monster plants that have a higher chance of spawning in the 3rd tier farms plots

I know, he have also said that they are part of an darker time in development and that he doesn't like have multiple versions of the same thing and that they will most likely be changed.But that was some time ago and I was curious to what they have decided.

Monster plants yumyum. Doens't matter if you have a pet bird.

I'd imagine that there would be a monster variant for every crop type, I really hope they add monster plants it could add a new danger to the game

Could be hard to balance but sounds interesting. I'd just personally farm on the lower tier farms to avoid high monster plant %. but I think they were talking abot Duran, which is a monster plant (as in it has monster meat esque properties in crockpot)

You're forgetting the Deerclops destroyed half of Riptide's base and his pig followers before being put down.Being able to him to sleep or not wouldn't make much of a difference since he wakes up after one hit anyway, and those that watched the stream know he takes A LOT of hits.Also Riptide got most of his weapons using Dev commands. Most average players of this game wouldn't be able to get such equipment by day 33.

They should just left 1 type of farms in the game, with monster plants added.

I like this idea. Cost the same as the medium farm plus some rocks and we're golden.

You're forgetting the Deerclops destroyed half of Riptide's base and his pig followers before being put down.Being able to him to sleep or not wouldn't make much of a difference since he wakes up after one hit anyway, and those that watched the stream know he takes A LOT of hits.Also Riptide got most of his weapons using Dev commands. Most average players of this game wouldn't be able to get such equipment by day 33.

Day 20 now, so less probable, but by day 33 you could, in theory, have a large army of pigs and weapons if you were married to a cause.

Day 20 now, so less probable, but by day 33 you could, in theory, have a large army of pigs and weapons if you were married to a cause.

Yeah.. but I did say average players. For example.. I barely get half or less of that equipment by day 50, because I enjoy doing other things, like exploring, instead of going for certain items.

Yeah.. but I did say average players. For example.. I barely get half or less of that equipment by day 50, because I enjoy doing other things, like exploring, instead of going for certain items.

An average player will probably just run away from deerklops, so everything is fine in the world I guess.

You are forgetting that Riptide ran into his own base, all that damage could EASILY be avoided.

You are forgetting that Riptide ran into his own base, all that damage could EASILY be avoided.

i snorted at this, I'm a terrible person.but yes, what he said.I'll actually admit I'm a bit of a masochist. If there is a possibility that the deerklops will wreck some portion of my base and force me to rebuild.... I'm not actually that hateful towards it. Would give me a use for all the piling up resources I end up having before day 50...