(MoCbka34)Banned for AFK stream

I am writing from name of my favourite DST steamer MoCbka34. So this accident happened when someone made an clip where MoCbka34 is replaying top moment of his stream and after that he got banned cause it was "AFK" steam. Now he doesn't have drops on and got stressed. But he regret his acting and want to contact with developer and wrote an letter where he expressed his regrets, questions about the drops and how he can get them back. He posted his letter in SUPPORT but didn't got a reply. So I am trying to contact with developer by this forum. 

Please contact with MoCbka34 and answer his questions please, but take into account he is russian so you have to use translater OR wait until he will translate text. Preferably to contact with him by email, which is used in SUPPORT (try to find him please) or by twitch. 

And can I ask if there are chance of getting drops on back?

P.S: I am new on this forum and am russian with intermediate level of English, so I don't know where to post it and some grammar mistakes could be.

Isn't this "MoCbka34" the goldilocks bearded chap that was first in list provided by Twitch when searching "DST" and ALWAYS AFK?! Like absolutely every time I checked out of curiosity (why was first in list) his stream, he was rolling a recording of Forge matches (after Forge was long gone obviously) or just sitting in menus.

Frankly I think lad deserves this drops ban in full glory. And if any reconsideration of said ban would occur, it shouldn't be so close to its ensuing date - "something" tells me (aka even at this very moment of present post MoCbka34 is AFK-ing, lel) Mo-BillyBobby doesn't regret at all the AFK-binge madness, only the fact he hasn't the drops enabled on channel anymore and it shows: his watchers count took a nosedive from hundreds to a mere 20-something. I call dibs on karma :rolleyes:

But is it nessesary to turn drops off at all on his channel. Actually he didn't received any warning message or something like this and is there any rule about AFK streaming. Many DST streamers do like that and they don't get banned. MoCbka34 only get banned.

Ok, let's image that he actually deserves this(if it was written somewhere). Yeah, developers turned off drops, but all of us deserves second chance. Maybe it will be temporary punishment until twitch drops encore ends? I think it is fair

6 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

... and is there any rule about AFK streaming.

Yes there is. It was linked at the bottom of each Twitch Drop Announcement.

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2965036-note-about-afk-streams

"Twitch drops are intended to be a way to support Twitch streamers that provide quality content for our community, and AFK streams disrupt the effectiveness of the system. AFK streams or streams showing content other than Don’t Starve or Don’t Starve Together are not allowed. Streamers breaking these rules will be unlinked and potentially banned from participating in the Klei Twitch Drops program.

Please note that if you are watching an AFK stream - it is very possible that they will be unlinked while you are watching and that time will not be counted. "

Many streamers do stream with looping old videos or just sitting in menu? I saw him and his streams ... he always had gameplay from: 

1. Forge gameplay (not mod, just Forge) - but who cares about fact that event ended month ago and gameplay was just looped one video.

2. Sitting in menu without any news. Normal streamers - when go "brb" or "afk" - have menu and small text "afk X min" or something similar.

3. Streaming clips? Holy ****, its bigger lever than mukbang.

If he got ban that mean one - button "report" is working and its great. Now fake streaming can get easy ban. ^^ Its time to start hunting!

Edit: Also idk how can be stupid to do fake streams. When twitch will have more streams like this one, can just end campaign with Klei. Or normal streamers can have problems with progression - partner. Klei and twitch made campaign together for people and for help streamers in development. Before this acction i heard just about Glermz, but now i know about more bigger streamers and smaller. :) 

People like this banned russian guy just work against rules and others, and this is distasteful and should be removed. Permanently removed.

I don't think that the mentioned person had any regret except about the loss in viewers number like was said before. For a long period after a ban, he still continued to stream highlighted and replay moments. But there is huge progress for the other streamers, who provide real content and got an amazing number of viewers after the ban. It is terrible, how one person ruined progress for the whole community (right now I am talking about Russian part). Even if there are some afk-watchers for drops, I see a lot of new people in chats, who asks questions about the game and get adequate answers, follow and come back for communication and new information. That encouraged them to go back to a game and do some really amazing things.    

29 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

But is it nessesary to turn drops off at all on his channel. Actually he didn't received any warning message or something like this and is there any rule about AFK streaming. Many DST streamers do like that and they don't get banned. MoCbka34 only get banned.

Ok, let's image that he actually deserves this(if it was written somewhere). Yeah, developers turned off drops, but all of us deserves second chance. Maybe it will be temporary punishment until twitch drops encore ends? I think it is fair

That post greatly illustrates how much streamer and his audience know about terms of use and rules. That is a pity. 

3 minutes ago, Black_Widow said:

I don't think that the mentioned person had any regret except about the loss in viewers number like was said before. For a long period after a ban, he still continued to stream highlighted and replay moments.

So what will u do as poor russian boi instead of afk streaming after the drops off. And yeah he have regrets he always talk about it

Ok now imagine that it is a russian forum. Your russian language level nearby "Da" "Net" "Privet" "I go to school". So there are post about drops and AFK streaming in the bottom which is only in russian, don't have any translation and in addition you don't know about existing of this forum. And u, as a streamer, only know about 30min 2hours 6hours and how to sign up your twitch account. Now u are thinking about attracting AFK viewers. What will first come to ur mind (pssssst first letter is "A" and last is "F")

2 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

So what will u do as poor russian boi instead of afk streaming after the drops off. And yeah he have regrets he always talk about it

Learn from his mistakes and stop being such a scammer?

Nobody’s buying this “poor Russian boi” routine, MoCbka34

9 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Learn from his mistakes and stop being such a scammer?

You think he won't stop afk streaming if he will receive drops back?

10 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Nobody’s buying this “poor Russian boi” routine, MoCbka34

I am not streamer himself, I am viewer. And u don't know how exactly is to be russian

30 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

Your russian language level nearby "Da" "Net" "Privet" "I go to school". So there are post about drops and AFK streaming in the bottom which is only in russian, don't have any translation and in addition you don't know about existing of this forum. And u, as a streamer, only know about 30min 2hours 6hours and how to sign up your twitch account. Now u are thinking about attracting AFK viewers. What will first come to ur mind (pssssst first letter is "A" and last is "F")

I think better for him will be if he go to school and learn English than trying streaming. When he dont know how streaming works, and he doing it just for getting skins and broke rules.

Also he can use google translator or other popular pages with translator for knowing "what they wrote". U just writing about "poor guy which dont know what he did, bcs he dont know english". Reason "dont know language" isnt reason to unban or dont use punishment. He got ban for broken rules like in normal life. Broken world rules = consequences.

2 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

u don't know how exactly is to be russian

Actually I for one do a bit - being an Eastern European from some ex-communist backwater country - aka know the mentality of bootlegging, free-stuff ("moca") thirst, the "small thievery as a way of live" complicity, "envy thy neighbourdenouncement psychology and so on. And even if growing with all that unsavory stuff I do know is wrong and not something to delve on for the rest of ones life. So how about you/Mo-goldilocks there meditate on mentioned things as well without finding petty excuses to only perpetuate toxic behavior, yes?!

35 minutes ago, Sultanamir said:

Ok now imagine that it is a russian forum. Your russian language level nearby "Da" "Net" "Privet" "I go to school". So there are post about drops and AFK streaming in the bottom which is only in russian, don't have any translation and in addition you don't know about existing of this forum. And u, as a streamer, only know about 30min 2hours 6hours and how to sign up your twitch account. Now u are thinking about attracting AFK viewers. What will first come to ur mind (pssssst first letter is "A" and last is "F")

1. Learn English; I for one know 3 languages (in various depth degrees) beside my native one - what is yours/his excuse?

2. Maybe not try doing something when you don't actually know how to do it? (yes, I know that's a prevalent thing in ex-communist countries masking some inferiority complex or another) Aka NOT streaming on Twitch and whatnot.

3. Also let's stop pretending this whole affair is not just a petty "but I didn't knew officer, I'm innocent, pls don't punish lil ol' me" thing small-fry backslider cracksmen do all the time, shall we?!

Yeah I know this is pointless to prove that MoCbka34 is innocent. Actually I thought u will mercy him for that but I see u hate him for doing AFK, so I won't continue to struggle anymore, and just wait till developers decision. I just wanted to see the eng forum reaction for that accident. 

I love to watch MoCbka34 because he is always trying to play DST without any guides or wiki, and he have a lot of awkward and stupid moments on stream(as u can see on his top moments). I knew that 100% deserves this but I just wanted to help him. He looked like a feckless scammer who wanted to make money to live and pay for the rent of his flat(by the way his parent are in another country and poor too, so parents can't help). He don't know English so it is very difficult for him to contact with developers, so I translate some of his words from stream. I think if the drops is off at all, he will stop streaming DST and will stream another game or be like ordinary office clerk. It make me very sad, cause I will miss him a lot. He don't have much skills on base game but he is very good on adopting in events or updates and always make some personal tactics. And he is funny especially at moment when he see 1000(rubles) on donates.

P.S: Don't consider it as an advertisement, just lore

The best what you could do is to tell him to stream his actual gameplay. That way his followers will have good content to watch, he'll have a solid fanbase and who knows, maybe he will be considered to be unbanned. 

But if he keeps showing replays and afk, it's not really convincing that he regrets anything. He currently shows Forge stuff. Doesn't look like an accident. 

About being poor, getting a job is the best way (who would have thought?), I also have one because I also have to pay my bills. 

Hatred is a strong sentiment. If anything we just poke fun at this pseudo-scammer for getting his proverbial karma dose. I think vast majority of us readers of present debacle don't care at all and till tomorrow this will be already forgotten, just curious and funny random stuff from the inter-webs.

However what you and him should not forget is a rhetorical lesson on what you should and should not do on Twitch in this case. Drop the scammer charade if you want to have any future as a legitimate streamer. Try to offer good content after you learn what your potential followers want. Individualize yourself, build something akin a brand. And if you see you can't do that, stick to what you're good at but in a higher moral frame. Or disregard all this, continue with the petty stereotypical East-Europe scamming schemes masked by tear-exciting stories about unfortunate poor-yet-dreaming-big "diamonds in dust" and see where that gets you (hint: not far).

He did receive warnings. He received multiple warnings - I also unlinked his account several times with each warning, he went back and did it again after that and relinked the account even with the warning against AFK streams on the account page multiple times.

I have done all I can do to avoid banning the account.   

Archived