The PS4 skins shop.

Are promising this a long time, but the truth is that they are not able to negotiate with the platforms of the consoles, which are not so open and require a little more than Steam, I have no hope of coming so soon....a pity, they are not making much money and loyal players :wilson_hurt:

I've also been waiting a long time, friend, i play on PS4 2 years ago and I can say for sure that once they release the purchase, I'll buy ALL AVAILABLE! I am very worried about a process that in my view seems to be simple (considering Klei smaller companies with already implemented stores) being so difficult for them, there are many ways they could choose:

* sell redeemable codes in the Klei shop

* sell in of the PSN itself the packs as well as other games do

* Sell the Skins packages as DLCs in the PlayStation Store ...

I'm seeing many players unravel all they have to get one or two Skins from The Forge, which are VERY CUTE, and I'm wondering how we can have these new characters that will be sold in the near future .... Dear developers, what have you to say?

@JoeW @CharlesB @JanH @PeterA @nome

I know they are trying very hard for us, and I was very happy because the announcement speaks about their investments in the consoles ... I see the sale of Skins the mark from where we can start to support their work

I got to buy all Funkos, even though it's so hard to find them here in Brazil ... because I love this game too much! Count with my support :wilson_flower:

PS_Messages_20190117_052629.jpg

I know that they said it will come "soon", but an ETA would be nicely appreciated instead of checking the PSN store everyday just in case they've gone up. I love Klei and think they are an amazing team. I understand that selling skins is on the back-burner and that updates and making the game stable is the main priority in the long run. On the other hand smaller developers release DLC faster than they have, but who knows how the verification process actually goes. 

Hey that’s good I hope it will only have event skins in store tho. I don’t like idea of having the nice rose survivor ..... and so on and so on skins buyable . I want to at least have some elegant heads that can’t be bought so some stuff is still rare and fun to collect.

Archived