The drops of Ancient Herald

It’s not too hard to kill and it spawns like  every other minute so I don’t think there will be a big drop. Instead I think it will drop a material to craft an item that requires multiple of them. Like Goose, one down feather is useless. Ten of them, you get yourself a weather pain. 

I'd love to see an item (staff maybe?) that lets you spawn a shadow creature. Instead of having health for the shadow creatures they last for a set amount of time. However, each time one is summoned it deals a substantial sanity penalty so you can only summon so many shadow creatures before hostile ones spawn and your stuck where you can't tell the friendly ones apart from the dangerous ones 

I was also thinking the cloak could drop or cloth pieces to craft the cloak. As for what I would like it to do, we don't have a piece of gear that makes us completely immune to the wetness of the fog in humid season. I would love it to be a headpiece that gives you a hood and cloak (assassin's creed style) and makes you 100% water resistant while looking really stylish (I think a headpiece like this is bound to be added to Hamlet since it's in all of the other game versions). And for the love of the ancients, please make the luxury fan blow the fog away, please.

7 minutes ago, Duxe said:

I was also thinking the cloak could drop or cloth pieces to craft the cloak. As for what I would like it to do, we don't have a piece of gear that makes us completely immune to the wetness of the fog in humid season. I would love it to be a headpiece that gives you a hood and cloak (assassin's creed style) and makes you 100% water resistant while looking really stylish (I think a headpiece like this is bound to be added to Hamlet since it's in all of the other game versions). And for the love of the ancients, please make the luxury fan blow the fog away, please.

What capacity would the cape have?

Not sure what you mean. Capacity implying it can hold something? Or am I mistaken? If this was the correct interpretation of your question, since I intended a headpiece, no slots for items.

If you meant something like how long it would last durability wise? I would probably leave that to the devs, but my ballpark would be like 16 minutes durability (2 in game days) and a sewing kit max repairs it with one use? I guess something like that.

9 minutes ago, Duxe said:

Not sure what you mean. Capacity implying it can hold something? Or am I mistaken? If this was the correct interpretation of your question, since I intended a headpiece, no slots for items.

If you meant something like how long it would last durability wise? I would probably leave that to the devs, but my ballpark would be like 16 minutes durability (2 in game days) and a sewing kit max repairs it with one use? I guess something like that.

I meant "ability" like, for example, becoming invisible when the cloak is worn in the eyes of enemies. Or it could be used for something else.

I would just love 100% wetness resistance on it honestly. But if it were a cool new ability, hmm... probably the ability to go unnoticed while wearing it. As in, mobs would completely ignore you (the vampire bats coming down from the sky wouldn't attack you, etc) as long as you didn't attack them. This would also include being completely ignored by the pig guards for stealing items in their presence and using the executive hammer. However, I don't think it should work inside the shops and mayors house to steal items for oincs, just outside with the guards.

5 minutes ago, Duxe said:

I would just love 100% wetness resistance on it honestly. But if it were a cool new ability, hmm... probably the ability to go unnoticed while wearing it. As in, mobs would completely ignore you (the vampire bats coming down from the sky wouldn't attack you, etc) as long as you didn't attack them. This would also include being completely ignored by the pig guards for stealing items in their presence and using the executive hammer. However, I don't think it should work inside the shops and mayors house to steal items for oincs, just outside with the guards.

Maybe floating ability? Like go over walls things even maybe islands. And would be too its tubrality speed same as tamo hat.

8 minutes ago, Duxe said:

So powerful !

Maybe the Herald can drop something with a probability. I mean, everytime you kill an Ancient Herald, it will  drop something cool with a probability of (I don't know) 2%. That drop could be anything that you have mentioned. 

But I wan't something with a deeper meaning on the lore. For example, the Ancient Herald can drop different stuff and that stuff will be needed to build something to (for example) stop the Aporkalypse.  

53 minutes ago, Marquillotuca said:

Maybe the Herald can drop something with a probability. I mean, everytime you kill an Ancient Herald, it will  drop something cool with a probability of (I don't know) 2%. That drop could be anything that you have mentioned. 

But I wan't something with a deeper meaning on the lore. For example, the Ancient Herald can drop different stuff and that stuff will be needed to build something to (for example) stop the Aporkalypse.  

Ooh I like that! Maybe it could be taken a step further and the device could be made exclusively from drops only available during the Aporkalypse. Like soldier mants and feral pogs each drop something unique. 

3 hours ago, Blonde0chaos said:

Ooh I like that! Maybe it could be taken a step further and the device could be made exclusively from drops only available during the Aporkalypse. Like soldier mants and feral pogs each drop something unique. 

This improves what I said since it kind of make me wanna fight all the dangers instead of avoiding them! 

That device could make the Aporkalypse Calendar reverse or maybe, create an Aporkalypse where we can control other mobs. 

I'm kind of excited for this DLC. I think we haven't seen the best yet. 

Archived