Need HALP!! Please Explain!!

Enzym

Before

Posted Image

After

Posted Image

Is it just me again or the annoying thing happen to you guys too??

I really get piss off of this...why the heck this walls move?? now I can't pass through to get dem poop!:grumpy:

This is the only Reason I could think of

Posted Image

When this guys are too close to dem walls and when u load ur game the walls disarrange it self.

Or if this guys sleep on that location the next morning the walls move!.

Is this a bug?? Please fix this ****!

[MENTION=8161]Enzym[/MENTION]They do that when you save and exit... when you build a wall to the edge of the map at first you can get around them.. I find that to be a bug.. when you go back in.. The game corrects it..Go around the other way or break a wall? Those are your options..

I was the one who attack that stone wall..Yeah some of the ecchi beefalo attack my wall but they're not supposed to move.It will be ok if after you repair they will be back on their original position but they dont.

Like I said.. when you place a wall at the edge like that.. At first you can get around it.. Which if anything is a bug in itself..

When you let them "reload" it fixes itself and it doesn't let anything around them.. Which is how it should function..

Posted Image

I made this a long time ago and it's still fine, Nothing has change I can still pass though unlike on the other side walls.

Not only walls. Other structures move as well but you don't notice because they are far apart. It is easier to notice if you put ice boxes near crock pots. Seems like something that should be fixed is being calculated over and over.

I notice that too. Like this, I use the pitch fork grid to align my buildings...

Posted Image

I have build this pot at the middle of the green square but look at right, now its on the edge!

This happen to the other pots too D:

Edited by Enzym

Oh wow.. Thanks Enzym.. Something new brought to my attention.. Snap.. Point to you..Edits.. This should probably be moved to the bug forums now..Toaster Fu! Where are you.. Who else are mods.. hmm.. LadyD..I don't know any others :( Sadly they sleep at this hour.. So.. We're on our own for a while..

Edited by fear_town

I notice that too. Like this, I use the pitch fork grid to align my buildings...

Posted Image

I have build this pot at the middle of the green square but look at right, now its on the edge!

This happen to the other pots too D:

I figured stone fire pits and crock pots "walk" at about the same speed:

Posted Image

Fire pit was in the center of the stony floor and the pots were on top of the wooden floor. The walls are all jagged now. They were perfectly aligned when I built them.

It's a bug, the longer you play the more the walls and items will slowly move around.Check out my walls on this base, they used to all be straight and perfect.post-8550-1376459138435_thumb.jpgThis is on steam, so version has nothing to do with it, I think it's just time played. Happens to me after 100+ days, never seen it early though, but that could just be me being lucky.

Edited by Avarice

This is definitely an annoying issue depending on how OCD you are. The wiggly walls on reload especially. :DIt is a "bug" per se but without looking into it further seems to be more of a limitation of restoring the game data from the saved files and getting everything *exactly* back to the place and orientation it was originally built. Hopefully the devs can come up with an algorithm to address it.It was not a big deal in the beginning but with all the added "support" for base building, not so acceptable now. :-(

This is definitely an annoying issue depending on how OCD you are. The wiggly walls on reload especially. :DIt is a "bug" per se but without looking into it further seems to be more of a limitation of restoring the game data from the saved files and getting everything *exactly* back to the place and orientation it was originally built. Hopefully the devs can come up with an algorithm to address it.It was not a big deal in the beginning but with all the added "support" for base building, not so acceptable now. :-(

I don't know about this OCD thing but beauty is symmetry with the only exception of
.So the structures should stay in the place I have put them.