[Game Update] - 135

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.35 - 12/06/2018 (PlayStation 4)

The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing - Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary though… something terrible lurks nearby, watching our survivors' every move with laser-like focus.

An Uncommon Holiday
Winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!

Everyone will also get a small set of skins to enjoy, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin. These skins can be accessed in players’ item collections, but will only be around for the duration of the Winter’s Feast seasonal event - so enjoy them while you can!

Happy Winter’s Feast, everyone!

Changes

- Start of Winter's Feast.
- End of Hallowed Nights.
- Pressing the left stick will only enable target locking if you already have a target.

wintersfeast_2018.png

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Is it still a possibility to get more than one gift of rare items at one time if there are multiple fully decorated trees?  I believe this is how it used to work if four or more days past when sleeping by the tree.

I have three fully decorated trees and only get one gift of rare items.  The rest of the gifts are charcoal and a winter treat.  If this the case, then it only makes sense to have one fully decorated tree in an area. 

• Developer
On 12/7/2018 at 8:08 AM, Rachel949 said:

Is it still a possibility to get more than one gift of rare items at one time if there are multiple fully decorated trees?  I believe this is how it used to work if four or more days past when sleeping by the tree.

I have three fully decorated trees and only get one gift of rare items.  The rest of the gifts are charcoal and a winter treat.  If this the case, then it only makes sense to have one fully decorated tree in an area. 

Yes, the way gifts are given out has changed. Check this thread for more:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1