GlomGlom plush

Gloms Я Us

Is this new?

EDIT: only just realised something creepy...

Spoiler

welp.png

I sure didn't give the title, so this means either the admins in admin mode don't show up or one doesn't need to enter the profile to change the user title.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 4

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

I sure didn't give the title, so this means either the admins in admin mode don't show up or one doesn't need to enter the profile to change the user title.

I think I've mentioned somewhere before that an admin doesn't need to visit a profile to change a title... it's all done on the Admin control page.

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Gloms Я Us

Is this new?

EDIT: only just realised something creepy...

Reveal hidden contents

welp.png

When I went to my profile for the first time there was something about a block for showing who visited and I turned it off, that may be why

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Chiribean said:

When I went to my profile for the first time there was something about a block for showing who visited and I turned it off, that may be why

Now you'll have to top your recent achievement with something even more spectacular! Tremble from the pressure ye of lucky stars!! Buwahahahahahaha O__O

Welcome and I hope you'll like the place and everything it has to offer. From RPs, Arts, Front-row seats to puzzle-solving, General weirdness, and (mostly) supportive people.

op upvote.gif

• Like 7

On 11/24/2016 at 9:30 AM, Asparagus said:

Now you'll have to top your recent achievement with something even more spectacular! Tremble from the pressure ye of lucky stars!! Buwahahahahahaha O__O

Welcome and I hope you'll like the place and everything it has to offer. From RPs, Arts, Front-row seats to puzzle-solving, General weirdness, and (mostly) supportive people.

op upvote.gif

Thank you, I'm normally not much of a forum user but I've always enjoyed the fan art that's shown on the klei streams and I kept thinking I wanted to make something and share it. (Over the Garden Wall was fantastic)

• Like 1

On 11/25/2016 at 3:25 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

well congrats on your title don't get too excited cause you're still at the begining 

enjoy your time here and continue to post more art xD

Thanks, I don't have any plans for more art but as soon as something comes to mind I'll definitely share it. I did some tweaking on the game so I can stream it this week and hopefully I'll come up with an idea to work on next

• Like 2