minespatch    25,695

Dragon WX looks pretty cool. Nice job shifting the pose too.

• Like 1

minespatch    25,695

Did you learn from the stream? I love the way the Wilson piece looks. Also, the Eets piece feels like a cross between the way you usually draw and close to the game style.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    15,428
45 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Did you learn from the stream? I love the way the Wilson piece looks.

Also, the Eets piece feels like a cross between the way you usually draw and close to the game style.

Yes, I drew it along with the stream. Although my drawing pad is quite hard to fit on my desk XD

Thanks. I did exactly that actually. I combined my usual style along with Eets. It's kinda hard to draw his original style but I won't stop trying :)

• Like 2

minespatch    25,695

Nah, he doesn't look sad. Just very pooped out. The forest can be very tiring for these munchkins.

Huh, the glomling did a exercise program and got thicccccccccccccccccc- No,

um.png

• Like 3

minespatch    25,695

Is the Vargling for any character in particular?

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,428
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is the Vargling for any character in particular?

My friend @EgotisticalRaven ^_^

When we play DST, she gets an arctic vargling while I get a beared dragon (glomglom skin), thanks to PandoMish :)

She doesn't really come on this site though.

• Like 2

minespatch    25,695
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. metheus_by_dragonmage156-dba5o3o.jpg
  2. rideable_pets_by_dragonmage156-dba5o40.j
  3. a_drunk_scientist_by_dragonmage156-dba5o
  4. 100_mandrakes_by_dragonmage156-dba5o4b.j
  5.  If I drew more, I'd have lost more sanity than Wilson right now. Also I ran our of black pen so I had to use felt on this one :/
  1. Great piece. You're improving! Only thing you should work on later when using torches is to have the light reflect on them. It would help the scope of your piece.
  2. Nice job toying with perspective. Don't be ashamed to use photo references on animals. IT'll make the poses way less clunky. Breaking down the photographed animal into shapes will help when working on your next animal based piece.
  3. Ah, the return of drunk wilson.5792c3771dcaf_gohomewilsonyourrunk.png.320cbc24dd7ea51d8c25d3b5c1539cb5.pngWillow's the next joking victim of beer goggles.
  4. Best piece to date! You put a lot of effort into this! IT feels really strong.
  5. You could digitally copy and paste with a paint program like paintdotnet to get the effect you want. Also, if your paint program(the same one you use for your mod) has leveling, it can definitely help brighten your work and sharpen.
  • Like 2

DragonMage156    15,428
2 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Great piece. You're improving! Only thing you should work on later when using torches is to have the light reflect on them. It would help the scope of your piece.
  2. Nice job toying with perspective. Don't be ashamed to use photo references on animals. IT'll make the poses way less clunky. Breaking down the photographed animal into shapes will help when working on your next animal based piece.
  3. Willow's the next joking victim of beer goggles.

4. Best piece to date! You put a lot of effort into this! IT feels really strong.

5. You could digitally copy and paste with a paint program like paintdotnet to get the effect you want. Also, if your paint program(the same one you use for your mod) has leveling, it can definitely help brighten your work and sharpen.

1. Reflect on what? Characters? Background? (Though I admit, Red could have used a bit of lighting in his fur. I'm just not that good at light points on characters ^^; )
  2. I didn't use any references on this but I used my cat OC design (which I think is similar enough to use for dogs) for the vargling design and anatomy. Although I really should look up wolf references instead of being lazy XD
  3. Now that's something I'd like to see XD
  4. Thanks ^_^
  5. I don't tend to digitize my work. Idk how to do that, especially with SAI.
  • Like 2

minespatch    25,695
15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Reflect on what? Characters? Background? (Though I admit, Red could have used a bit of lighting in his fur. I'm just not that good at light points on characters ^^; )
  2. I don't tend to digitize my work. Idk how to do that, especially with SAI.
  1. You said it yourself. With some subtle lighting, and a cooler palette in areas that's not lighted by the torch, the piece will improve.
  2. You could try looking up some tutorials on how to copy paste.
  • Like 1

minespatch    25,695

HAs the bear/ted been in your comic yet?

Congrats bud.:wilson_smile:

DragonMage156    15,428
32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

HAs the bear/ted been in your comic yet?

Congrats bud.:wilson_smile:

Pink Ted (or just Ted). No he hasn't. I was gonna bring him in the comic in the next few parts but then Fallen Down came along...

And thanks ^_^

• Like 1

rubidiumsart    2,683

hohohohohoh happy w e d d i n g anniversary art thread (kazoo noises)

i'll send 20.000 confetti soon

DragonMage156    15,428
54 minutes ago, rubidiumsart said:

(kazoo noises)

i'll send 20.000 confetti soon

Like this? :p

(Sorry, the word confetti makes me think of this XD )

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,428
Posted (edited)

Don't look! It's anime trash.

Spoiler

No really. It's animu and I'm trash.

Spoiler

Are we really doing this? Ok then, this is on you.

Spoiler

Willowson can you be mine edit.png

partners.png

(Don't like how they have the same weapons but they didn't have anything else except swords and anime knives *can't remember the actual name of them*)

Partners V2.png

............................................................................................................................................................^

There was more images but they didn't have the right colours so I knight just draw them from scratch :p

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1