Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Battal

Puzzle Thread

0 posts in this topic

Looks like more flashing text. Although there are some weird symbols, letters and numbers this time around, like this:

XtAr2yt.jpg

I'm not sure if that screamer at the end, and that unknown game in the middle are relevant.

2 people like this

Yeah, what do we got this time? I'll play the video in .25x and see what jumps out at me.

Yeah, what do we got this time? I'll play the video in .25x and see what jumps out at me.

Try not to get jump scared at .25x :razz:

Thirteen seconds in there's a weird symbol and a 1.2 flashing in the bottom right. I can't get it to pause right for a screenshot, though.

35 seconds in I can't tell if there's just a weird thing or some sort of code in white drifting across the screen. It turns into a 'C' at one point.

35 seconds in I can't tell if there's just a weird thing or some sort of code in white drifting across the screen. It turns into a 'C' at one point.

Yep, don't know if it's part of "film" video style, but I've never seen it before.

bjKJ3lb.png

Someone match up the symbols next to the numbers with the words from the last puzzle's picture.

those numbers seem to remind me of some maps you know like 1,2 9,5 or maybe they could be corrodinates i might be wrong very wrong

Found another at 1:27! It's the same symbol as oCrapa's, but with 9,10.

Yep, got it. A lot of these seemed to be tuned for slowing down the video, we may actually need to do it for now on. This one literally appears in a single frame. 

hQNNaLb.png

Went through the whole video in .25x and didn't see any more that we haven't gotten yet.

the symbols next to the numbers they seem to match up maybe can someone tie these together

This will probably help us: (I know there is one that is even better quality, but this is the one I could find)

Madness_%282%29.jpg

Are these symbols anything like the ones we saw on Maxwell's wall in the last update?

Dang you guys are fast

What's with the picture at the ending and the video footage at 1:00? Perhaps a preview of another new Klei game?

Are these symbols anything like the ones we saw on Maxwell's wall in the last update?

It seems like it.