Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Animating for Don't Starve Together

Join the Don't Starve Together team on Twitch this Thursday, January 18th, where we will be showing our animation process for the game, starting with keyframes with basic shapes and moving into completed motion arcs with clean up.

If you've ever wanted to try your hand at Flash animation, join our stream and follow along with us!  As always, the stream will be going live at 3:30 PM PST (11:30 PM UTC).

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy new widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

Hey folks, during the latest Rhymes with Play animation stream, we promised that we would post the vargling animation that Toni and Leira were working on so here it is!

pupball.gif

If you missed the live show, you can watch the VOD replay on Twitch now to see how we made the animation above. 

Watch Rhymes with Play - Animating for Don't Starve Together from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Be sure to join our art streams every Tuesday at 4:00 PM (Pacific) and dev streams every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific).

We would also like to extend a special thanks to @NoxuTheAutomaton, @Mistikl, @SDragonhead, @Seanica, and @TantumTenebris (from our forum community) as well as Arrrkal, AwesomeC99, LaNiMaL, Vinganita, and @AOrdua, for sharing their Don't Starve Together fan art with us.

If you have any fan art that you would like to share with the community, post them on our Art, Music, and Lore sub-forum.

1 hour ago, deathofbarney said:

asked if we were drawing along, I am but cant share so instead here is an old related art

You should totally post in Don't Starve art and lore section. I'd love to see work from you.:wilson_smile:

SAM_3052.thumb.JPG.6fe7defd8fcb8b42d9a913e21201baec.JPG

I tried following Toni's doodling of Vargs.

Archived