Recommended Posts

Raspberry Milk    1,653

After exploring the forums, learning the basics, and getting a mental image of Wes and Wigfrid getting kinky seared into my mind (thanks a bunch Minespach) I've decided to settle down and create my own art thread. I'm expecting it to get like, 5 followers. And yes, I know it's so original, and has never been done before. 

Answers to questions nobody's asked yet, and never will thanks to this handy and convenient answer section :

How frequently will you post? I dunno. Probably barely ever. I might get into the habit of posting. That's a big MIGHT

What will you post? Mostly Don't Starve / Don't Starve Together custom Brickheadz, but also some other fanart. Mostly other fanart now that I think about it.

But what the "I know for a fact kids go on this forum so I'm not gonna swear" are Brickheadz? https://www.lego.com/en-au/brickheadz

But what is fanart? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_art

Here, have a Winona for your troubles:

 

IMG_0725.JPG

Just ignore the corner where the background is falling off, that didn't show when I took the photo

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    36,995
12 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

(thanks a bunch Minespach)

57a549318784c_arielevilsmile.png.f1badd8691015eb02be5c6332422b270.pngYou're weeeelllcooooome~

I love these reinvisionings! They remind me of Funkopop but have more love put into them.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653
6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

57a549318784c_arielevilsmile.png.f1badd8691015eb02be5c6332422b270.pngYou're weeeelllcooooome~

I love these reinvisionings! They remind me of Funkopop but have more love put into them.

They're also twice as expensive!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653

Would anyone (by that I mean you minespach, seeing as your the only person who reads this thread) have any advice on scanning?

I made a cute little shipping doodle that I don't think has been done before (or at least I haven't seen it), and want to upload it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    36,995
8 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

have any advice on scanning?

Use a paint program like photoshop or paintdotnet(firealpaca works too) and balance your piece with leveling:

clear_lineart_tutorial_for_paintdotnet_u

Lineart leveling tutorial

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Use a paint program like photoshop or paintdotnet(firealpaca works too) and balance your piece with leveling:

clear_lineart_tutorial_for_paintdotnet_u

Lineart leveling tutorial

 

Thanks, I can tell thats going to come in handy more than ounce

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    20,118
20 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

getting a mental image of Wes and Wigfrid getting kinky seared into my mind (thanks a bunch Minespach)

Ooh link? 0u0

Also nice Winona ^_^

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Would anyone (by that I mean you minespach, seeing as your the only person who reads this thread) have any advice on scanning?

I made a cute little shipping doodle that I don't think has been done before (or at least I haven't seen it), and want to upload it.

You have to atleast give it 24 hours. Everyone lives in different timezones here. Also I thought you weren't into shipping.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653

Here, have a Wilson. I know it's completely off-topic seeing that the forge has ended, and it's nowhere near my best work, and I may have traced the outline a little to save time, but all I wanted anyway was a way to experiment with background techniques, while making something in the process so I don't end up wasting time gluing stuff to a piece of paper I'll never use. But, despite all that, I'm still uploading it for some reason. I honestly don't have the slightest idea why.

 

Fun fact! Gimp saves images in a format that is incompatible with the forums! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

 

scan0039.jpg

Edited by Raspberry Milk
FILES
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    36,995

That's impressive! Nice collage you got there. I like how everything meshes together. Don't apologize for doing Forge art late. Currently working on Forge art myself.:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653

I was going to painstaking give this a collage background like in the Wilson above, but than I remembered that I was making a ancient Fuelweaver fight in the same style, and it's been 3 weeks since I started, and I'm still nowhere near finished

scan0040.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    36,995

I see that ship developing like a Disney movie. Winona being very frustrated at Wilson's ego but with some development, their attitudes of societal expectations melt away.

I love the table! It's a nice design and a possible design for a endtable skin.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653
39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I see that ship developing like a Disney movie. Winona being very frustrated at Wilson's ego but with some development, their attitudes of societal expectations melt away.

I love the table! It's a nice design and a possible design for a endtable skin.

 

Now, just to write the songs.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    20,118
3 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I was dared to by a close friend of mine, and

[cursed image]

All credit goes to minespach, I don't want none of it.

Oh that! XD That was no my intention, that was all my Discord friends (mainly @LiptonPee).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    2,835

my only complaint is his face looks a little shrunken like in the cheeks really makes him look like he's a starving child or something other then that this piece is great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653
Just now, Donke60 said:

my only complaint is his face looks a little shrunken like in the cheeks really makes him look like he's a starving child or something other then that this piece is great

the lines where ment to be thinner, but I screwed up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    36,995

The face and lines don't bother me. Feels more like inbetweens in motion. The mahogany colors feel close to the game's tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653

I made a Maxwell / William Carter ( whatever you prefer ) brickhead. I can't imagine I'll be making any more anytime soon,  I'm started to run out of ears.

IMG_0729.JPG

Again, just ignore the corner. I swear that doesn't show up on the photo. And the fact that my camera is dying, and causing the images to become more and more grainy.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    1,653
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

"Run out of ears"? You mean you're running out of ears for characters?:wilson_shocked:

 

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nice! A shame you can't make much more :/

Yes. I'm gonna get some more, but it might take a while.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now