Right?! I'd never guess I'll see such a thing before I die. I got to capture this moment. 

attachicon.gif43214.jpg

What an interesting art style and interpretation! I'm really quite interested... I sorta want to try it myself...

Here's JoeW with Sheldon's his beautiful wife and child!

Jhb3zj8.png

Ahh, you pull it off much better!

Love is such a wonderful thing!~ Of course, sometimes it demands sacrifices as well... I had to stop my rampant murders of Tallbirds, for example, even if it means that they start breeding out of control. 

JWmEv9J.jpg

Vingw, is it possible for you to take all of these Tallbirds?

What an interesting art style and interpretation! I'm really quite interested... I sorta want to try it myself...

Here's JoeW with Sheldon's his beautiful wife and child!

Jhb3zj8.png

Ahh, you pull it off much better!

MettaJoe?

Joettaton?

Love is such a wonderful thing!~ Of course, sometimes it demands sacrifices as well... I had to stop my rampant murders of Tallbirds, for example, even if it means that they start breeding out of control. 

5szieyB.png

JWmEv9J.jpg

You're back too?

Wow, it's a returnapalooza!

5szieyB.png

Oh dear, you probably shouldn't keep them all in such a confined space. It could lead to them laying a bunch of eggs and those eggs hatching into more Tallbirds... The cycle never ends!

You're back too?

Wow, it's a returnapalooza!

I like to pop in once in a while. I miss this place sometimes! I mostly lurk, though... People don't appreciate how hard it is to be stealthy when you're albino. ;w;

Archived