How is one suppose to respond to furry wafu threads?

You're alive?!(says the guy with cancer)

Well, this response of yours is good enough for a furry waifu tread.

Furry?... no.

SEE: SPOILER TAG

We do not associate with the fandom.

I'm not going to speak on Albino's behalf on these next points, but;

- I am not fond of most anthropomorphic animals. Even monkeys in real life tip towards my uncanny valley!

- I do not attempt to draw in an anthropomorphic style, but in a more cartoony way. I'm a bit poor at this, and they usually end up being much more upright than intended. Some humanistic traits would include things such as;

- Flat-er faces [Which my old drawings are full of, and they look HORRIBLE. I couldn't imagine publishing a picture with these dimensions again...]

- Masculine/feminine definitions [No oversized busts/chests for me!]

- Human Proportions [For example, the legs are not going to be tall and skinny, since... you know... wyverns typically FLY...]

- Hair [Taking liberty on spiky manes and the sort, no, no hair.]

- All-in-all, I do not consider myself, nor have I ever considered calling myself; a furry.

Now that's out of the way, this line of discussion should end riiiiiight there!

Furry?... no.

We do not associate with the fandom.

- I am not fond of most anthropomorphic animals. Even monkeys in real life tip towards my uncanny valley!

- I do not attempt to draw in an anthropomorphic style, but in a more cartoony way. I'm a bit poor at this, and they usually end up being much more upright than intended. Some humanistic traits would include things such as;

- Flat-er faces [Which my old drawings are full of, and they look HORRIBLE. I couldn't imagine publishing a picture with these dimensions again...]

- Human Proportions [For example, the legs are not going to be tall and skinny, since... you know... wyverns typically FLY...]

- All-in-all, I do not consider myself, nor have I ever considered calling myself; a furry.

Now that's how you made my day. Made me kek a lot xD

Furry?... no.

That's pretty good reasoning to not associate with the furry fandom, right there.

You sir, get a cookie, and a high five.

Furry?... no.

Hey! You've just gained even more respect from me!

Archived