Kidney's Cruddy Formal Education-Free DST Effigies

KidneyBeanBoy

So a few days ago I got my first drawing tablet (yus) and since I had nothing to do I decided to draw some of the forumers in a DST select-screen portrait. I'm not sure how long I'll do this for, but I guarantee I'll end up doing at least 5. To four.

Weirdobob:

post-276191-0-16127800-1437333047_thumb.

This one's okay, but it isn't really how character-select portraits are supposed to look. Meh.

Me:

post-276191-0-21338300-1437333018_thumb.

DON'T LOOK AT EET

Percival

(WIP)

post-276191-0-19009300-1437333032_thumb.

And those are all I've done so far. I'm not taking requests, but if you're an active forumer with a fairly consistent OC chances are I'll end up drawing you.

Doo doo doo...

Nothing to see here...

DEFINITELY not subconsciously suggesting you draw me...

Dooooooooooooo....

Seriously though, these are pretty good!  Your style is unique, but it still captures a sort-of-don't-starvey-feel.

Bloop.

post-276191-0-37382500-1437409820_thumb.

Tried turning the blur off for this one, not sure whether I like it.

Doo doo doo...

Nothing to see here...

DEFINITELY not subconsciously suggesting you draw me...

Dooooooooooooo....

Seriously though, these are pretty good! Your style is unique, but it still captures a sort-of-don't-starvey-feel.

Thanks. And don't worry, I'm getting to you.

Nobody here has a sentient lantern avatar, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's the best thing I've drawn in a while. Also because I trashed Snob's picture and needed to fill the picture-gap.

post-276191-0-11591900-1438201627_thumb.

(You know, this probably should be moved to the Art, Music, And Lore section at this point.)

Archived